🎮  Load Pocket Incoming🎮 | Cheap | Safety | Trusted Seller 👍 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pits's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🎮 Load Pocket Incoming🎮 | Cheap | Safety | Trusted Seller 👍

The only cases where I will issue a refund is when I will not be able to deliver the promised amount in a timely manner assuming that you want it faster. If there will be a considerable delay in the delivery (more than 2-3 days) then I will refund an amount that is equivalent in value to the undelivered goods including the fees that you paid for transferring the money to me. Refunds are not given if the delivery is delayed for 1-2 days. Finally, refunds are not given if the delay is caused by a dispute such as when a partner of mine delivered the goods but you didn't receive them, in these cases, the refund will be given after the dispute is solved assuming the delivery wasn't completed, these disputes will require solid proof from my partner's side to be solved such as real-time screenshots or streaming the delivery, this proof will be available for you to see. The last case where I don't refund a delayed delivery is when the ordered amount is exceptionally high and I have to delay the delivery for safety reasons. Overall, delays are not the norm, the delivery will usually be fast but unpredictable stuff happens all the time, so I have a policy in place for this.

Price & Payment Method

The price is always determined by the current market standards and my goal is to keep it below that. You should contact me for more details regarding the price.

I accept payment through Paypal (F&F only), Skrill, Crypto, and in some cases, I accept credit/debit cards & mobile wallets through Stripe (it depends on the order)

The process works as follows: I answer all of your questions -> we agree on the amount -> you leave me feedback (optional) -> you send me the money to my payment processor address. -> I deliver you the gold in-game -> I will wait until you receive it and confirm that everything is fine, I will offer further support if it's needed.

🎮  Load Pocket Incoming🎮 | Cheap | Safety | Trusted Seller 👍