[global] tales of crestoria account 8k+ gleamstones | 28 ssr character memoria | 3 lv. 100 SSR units menu

User Tag List

iBrynhildr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[global] tales of crestoria account 8k+ gleamstones | 28 ssr character memoria | 3 lv. 100 SSR units

Hello! I am selling my Tales of Crestoria account. I don't play this game anymore and it's been months since I left the game. It's untouched most of the time and only using for login dailies for gleamstones. I'm looking for someone to take this account off from my hands.

UPDATE: CURRENTLY, THERE'S FREE PULL GOING ON. THERE MAY BE MAJOR CHANGES DEPENDING ON THE RESULT OF THE FREE PULLS THAT I GET. ANNIVERSARY EVENT IS ALSO ON-GOING. I WILL BE UPDATING INFORMATION AS THE GAME GO ALONG WITH THE EVENTS

Account Details:

• Current story: Stage 8-1
    • Normal Side quest: Side Story Leon | Stage 1 Hard
    • Limited Quests: Lure of the Forest Fruit | Summer Treasure Hunt | Love's Arrow Loosed
    • Phantom Tower: Floor 1 (untouched)
    • Gleamstones: 9k (still accumulating due to login events)
    • Gald: 5,000,000
    • Guild: N/A
    • Arena: Unplaced
    • Transcendence Board: All Characters Unopened
    • Memoria Stones: SSR to R Refinement Stones | HP R Refinement Stones
    • SSR Memoria Stones

BELOW IS THE LINK OF THE SSR MEMORIA AND SSR CHARACTERS. The image is too big, so I decided to put it on Imgur

PAYMENT METHOD:

PAYPAL ONLY

PRICE:

$50

CONTACT INFORMATION:

DISCORD:Naoto#5446

PLEASE BEWARE OF PEOPLE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE MY DISCORD ACCOUNT. THIS IS MY ONLY DISCORD ACCOUNT!

Attached Images Attached Images [global] tales of crestoria account 8k+ gleamstones | 28 ssr character memoria | 3 lv. 100 SSR units-capture-png 
    Last edited by iBrynhildr; 07-09-2021 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Updated SSR Character and Memoria due to current event of free pull

[global] tales of crestoria account 8k+ gleamstones | 28 ssr character memoria | 3 lv. 100 SSR units
    iBrynhildr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ACCOUNT IS SOLD TO Seb#0328 286638691643031553 - DISCORD.