Genshin Impact Crystals Selling Method | Supplier Information Up to 80% OFF Retail menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bawlry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genshin Impact Crystals Selling Method | Supplier Information Up to 80% OFF Retail

Ever wondered how sellers are offering Genesis Crystals at a cheaper price? Well, you came to the right place if you want to be educated.

Right now, I have a full-time job, family and other businesses to run which is why I have to put this on the backburner. Taking orders and conversing with customer is an extremely time consuming process and I simply do not have the time for it right now. This is why I am selling my supplier information and the method instead which allows me to earn a bit while not being hands on.

SO WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS PURCHASE
    ✅Unnecessary sourcing of random shady suppliers on Shopee, Tabao or whatever forums you have been exploring on. Trust me you will never find one, I know I tried as well. You don't find good suppliers, they find you once you have build good working connections and somewhat a name on your online marketplaces (local and overseas).
    ✅The supplier contact for you to receive crystals at a discounted price up to 80% OFF and sell them at a
    ✅Lowest risk of chargebacks, negative primos and bans. I have been with and sourced many suppliers in the past and I have form good working relationships with a selected few which have never given me any issues. So this is literally a guide to making alot of money.
    ✅Potential to branch out to other games as well to expand your business as the suppliers don't only do Genshin Impact.

⚠️DISCLAIMERS⚠️
    1) I am not liable for any of your transactions
    2) I will not be your middleman between you and the supplier
    3) The method is non-refundable
    4) I accept Paypal or transferwise only

This guide/method will cost you 100USD

DM me on discord for more information:
    Bawlry#5272

Attached are some of my sale conversations if you need some proof.

My telegram page - Telegram: Contact @Genshinnightmarket
    Attached Images Attached Images

Genshin Impact Crystals Selling Method | Supplier Information Up to 80% OFF Retail