Era of Legends "WoW mobile" High End Account Server TOP10 Mage 250k Power menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kaikeas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Era of Legends "WoW mobile" High End Account Server TOP10 Mage 250k Power

I put a lot of time and money into the account and the char has an excellent reputation on the server.
    After reveice of payment I will send you the login data for the google account which is linked to the game.
    Please contact me if you have any further questions.

• Mage LV 60 (class change to witch possible)
    • around 250000 Power, TOP 10 on server
    • around 150000 Gold, 900 Runes (Value 12 EUR)
    • Best in Slot weapon LV 60 S-Rare
    • Pets: Hellhound 3* (orange), Satam 2* (orange), Hellhound 1* (orange), Werwolf 3* (purple)
    • Astral Array: LV13, Skills LV11-13
    • Fort: 25 / 26 Companions
    • Crafting: 450 Blacksmith
    • Gems: 15 LV5, Rest LV4, 4 LV3 Crit Damage Gems (Value: each 200k Gold !)
    • a lot of sellable stuff like raid tokens, purple maps, enchants (>> Screenshot)
    • Number 1 guild on server with daily activities
    • Twink: Shaman LV 58 with 100k Power

BlueStacks_ScreenShot 2.jpg

BlueStacks_ScreenShot 2.jpgBlueStacks_ScreenShot 3.jpgBlueStacks_ScreenShot 4.jpgBlueStacks_ScreenShot 5.jpgBlueStacks_ScreenShot 6.jpg

I know that the profile I am posting from is pretty new and does not have much activity you could trust.
    Please check out my ebay profile and if you want you could also buy the account there:
    <<< Era of Legends ("WoW mobile") Account || TOP10 Mage 250000 Power >>> | eBay

Era of Legends &quot;WoW mobile&quot; High End Account Server TOP10 Mage 250k Power