0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girls x Battle 2 Account: VIP 5 Level 165

Here are some of the details of the account (I will try to keep the photos updated weekly): Dropbox - GxB2 - Simplify your life

($150) VIP 5 Level 165 (as of 08/21/2020)

LB3: Hexa
    LB2: Dracula (with 5* for LB3)
    LB1: Saint (with materials for LB3)
    10*: Fencer
    9*: Priestess (with almost enough materials for 10*), Turin, Enmaya (with materials for LB3), Valeera
    8*: Gabriel (with 5* for 9*)
    7*: Wraith (with materials for 10*), Psychic (with 5* for 9*), and others...
    6*: Nani and others...
    Materials for Scythe, Saint, Sonya, KongMing, and others...

I HAVE HAD 4 ACCOUNTS IN TOTAL, BUT ONLY THIS ONE REMAINS! I HAVE A FRIEND MANAGING THIS ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE MAKING IT BETTER, SO TO AVOID PAYING A HIGHER PRICE, I SUGGEST BUYING ASAP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BECAUSE THE PRICE WILL CONTINUE TO RISE OVER TIME. PLEASE ONLY MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED.

Account is on S146, but for more info or to make a purchase send me a PM or get at me on discord at MootyMoot#9046.

Girls x Battle 2 Account: VIP 5 Level 165