Gow Special Pack menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

j4jasonstatham's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gow Special Pack

GoW Packs $90/£65/€85

$100 packs for $85

€100 packs for €80

£80 packs for £65

CONTACT ME FOR ANY INFO

LINE: Rory_g

How is this done?

This service requires me to log in your GoW account. If you have any concerns about your account or have trust problems do the following.

1. Go to the "change e-mail" section and enter another one of e-mail address' you own.

2. You will receive a verify e-mail from MZ(GoW owners). Do not verify your e-mail change.

3. If something goes wrong, you can go to your e-mail (find the e-mail you got from MZ) and verify your e-mail for your GoW account. This will allow you to get your account back.

Once all pack(s) are bought, I will then immediately contact you to let you know the purchase has been completed. It really is as simple as that.

If you buy through this service, you agree that NO refund will be available. You also agree that I can access your account, sorely for the purpose of purchasing packs. Nothing else will be changed on your account, 100% guaranteed.
    Paypal payments ONLY via Friends & Family option
    c

Gow Special Pack