Sea of Thieves PL CHAMPION OF ATHENA lvl 20 | 10.8M GOLD, 6K DOUBLOONS | ALL CURSES | 40 SD and MORE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PaPaStrudl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SOLD] Sea of Thieves PL CHAMPION OF ATHENA lvl 20 | 10.8M GOLD, 6K DOUBLOONS | ALL CURSES | 40 SD

Hello, I have decided to sell my Sea of Thieves account (with a nice looking character, female) due to inactivity. Already bought most of the good looking comestics.

For any further information or screenshots please contact me on discord (PaPaStrudl#4005) or pm me in forums!

Reapers Bones: 75

Gold Hoarders: 75

Merchant Alliance: 61

Order of Souls: 75

Hunters Call: 25

Sea Dogs (Arena Rank): 39 (almost 40)

Athena: 20 (max)

Tall Tales: 100% + gold and ashen curse

Gold: 10,845,954
    Doubloons: 6,130
    Ancient Coins: 20

This account also has clothing and ship customizations. (includes paid content). It does not include the game itself!

Starting price: 550€
    Prefered payment method: PAYPAL

If the links do not work, feel free to contact me for screenshots or screen share on discord!

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    https://imgur.com/Cp6h02H

If the links do not work, feel free to contact me for screenshots or screen share on discord!
    Last edited by PaPaStrudl; 11-16-2020 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Sold

Sea of Thieves PL CHAMPION OF ATHENA lvl 20 | 10.8M GOLD, 6K DOUBLOONS | ALL CURSES | 40 SD and MORE