Want to Buy Aion Classic Kinah Gold,Good price,Instant payment! Reliable buyer! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Belinda08's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to Buy Aion Classic Kinah Gold,Good price,Instant payment! Reliable buyer!

Hi Guys, We are buying Aion Classic Kinah Gold.

Trade way:
    1.Mail delivery

Payment Method you can choose:
    1. Paypal
    2. Webmoney
    3. Bitcoin
    4. Western Union
    5. Perfect Moeny
    6. USDT
    They are instant payment.

You can contact us:
    1.Email: [email protected]
    2.Discord: Belinda#8134
    Discord Unique ID: 414937078455861248

So far,we have only one this discord account. others are scammers.How to check the discord unique ID: Right-Click the profile picture,and click Copy ID,you will have the correct discord unique number. that is unique,can't be edited and changed. One discord account have one discord unique ID.

3.Skype 1# : live:cbs5200
    4.Skype 2#: live:belindaonthetop
    We have updated our skype, now we use Microsoft account (an email) to be our skype account, other similar accounts are imposters.

Recently, some bad guy is trying to pretent to be me and scam people ,everyone should be careful about them. here is the scammer that I know, many more scammers might have in the future.,you should learn how to find the correct skype and discord account.

Attachment 74480Attachment 74481

If you are not sure about the correct skype account, you can :
    1,PM me on ownedcore.
    2,leave me message on my posted thread.
    3,write me your skype or discord account so I can find you too.

We have been buying game currency since 2013,we are reliable,we have huge demand here. Please feel free to contact us.

Thank you with best regards for all.

Belinda

Want to Buy Aion Classic Kinah Gold,Good price,Instant payment! Reliable buyer!