High End !! Templar KT Elyos PvP & PvE Geared + Original Email menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MarcosFauzan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High End !! Templar KT Elyos PvP & PvE Geared + Original Email

Greetings! My friend,

I am Selling My Aion Account [NA]

Account Comes with Original Email+

Selling Templar level 75 100% exp all important things weapons, gears, accessories and some useful items are on pictures *links down below*

Since you can see all gear on pictures I'll just say something about it, as you can see Templar is very geared PvP and there's good PvE greatsword on pictures aswell, for PvE there is also full set of Gray Wolf Accessories while instead of PvE gear I've been using PvP since its +20~22 and has +12 manastone, Templar is able to do Frozen Monolith without any problem which is most important currently.

So about the Executioner Sword and Chest piece +8 those 2 pieces ate very rare you could get them from luna game of fate for only 1 week and now you are not able to get them anymore and I think you'll never be able to get them again. Both pieces are pured and +8 and on +8 already have better stats than Prime gear +26 only thing armor doesn't have is special skill, while the sword has an amazing skill as you saw on picture skill is exectly like WoW of chanter just its for you only not for whole group and it CANNOT be dispelled, also you can use that skill then go into FireForm and skill will still be there which makes it brutal in 1v1 arena since its sword your attack speed will be insane while pvp dmg % is really high for just a 1 hand sword also on top of that you're holding shield with 15.2% pvp def, so as you see main weapons for me were Sword and Shield that is the reason why provenance greatsword is only +12 and has those really bad stones, I was using it very rarly.

Stigmas are +2~+5 and Essence Cores are +3
    There are 4 minions rank A and 30 minions rank B with 2568 minium, you need total of 3800 minium to make A rank minion final stage, 2568 is enough to upgrade it 2/3 times the reason I haven't upgraded minion yet is that I got Modor and I wanted Sheba or Kromede but if you want Modor you can just use minions I have and upgrade Modor.
    I've maybe forgot to say something or screenshot something inventory, WH and pets are full of skins and all different goods: Manastones potions powershards Idians Craft-Materials...

As you see there's a lot of materials to upgrade pvp gear and over 15mil AP
    Also those stats 1600atk etc...are stats in pvp with 1 handed sword, which is pretty high for just 1 hand.
    With pve GS and accessories attack is 2000++
    If there's anything else you would like to know feel free to send me msg here on playerup.

Weapons:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Gear:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Accessories:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Misc.:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

RFS : Quitting the game

Account Price : 200$

If you are interested here is my contact :

Email : [email protected]

Discord : MarcosFauzan#3214

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Only looking for serious buyers and the price is about right for an account.

IF THIS THREAD IS STILL UP, IT MEANS IT'S STILL AVAILABLE

Thanks & Have a nice day !!

High End !! Templar KT Elyos PvP & PvE Geared + Original Email