Seeking professional suppliers for long term business opportunity menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

virtualheisenberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeking professional suppliers for long term business opportunity

Hello and thank you for your interest. I am currently looking for suppliers for the following games, Pokemon GO, League of Legends, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14, Dota 2, Hearthstone, and any game you may see this post in. If you have ever considered botting from home for a living this is a great opportunity for you. Very reputable buyer and professional. I always pay first and no shady BS. You should be able to provide a lifetime warranty as I am not botting these accounts and my customers expect a lifetime warranty. As we all know once you get past a ban wave for any game you are in the clear and that is what we are looking to do. Should also be working towards a stock that has had downtime to lessen the risk as I can always get replacements from you buy people suck and leave bad feedback. I am very easy and pleasant to work with and if you think you can fill that role for honestly any game I am looking for professional suppliers. Message me on skype at virtual.heisenberg

Message format should include:
    Game in which you are selling accounts/currency for
    Account/Currency Specifications and Cost
    What type of weekly/monthly supply you can maintain

Seeking professional suppliers for long term business opportunity