WTT my gold on Nagrand-US for your Celestial Steed or TCG codes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jeesk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT my gold on Nagrand-US for your Celestial Steed or TCG codes

Hello

Basically I have quite a bit of gold on Nagrand-US. It's legitimately earned gold from playing on the AH, I have had this account since 2005.

I'm a mount and pet collector and want to get the Celestial Steed as well as any TCG mounts, pets, or anything cool like the Ogre Suit (nothing with limited charges though).

I don't want to pay real money for these items (paying for a subscription is enough) and I have quite a bit of gold so I am looking for someone who wants gold and is willing to part with a code or codes in exchange.

Don't bother wasting my time if you're trying to scam me - I will require the code first and will check to make sure it works before I give the gold. My main is a respected level 80 on the server and the guild leader of an ICC raiding guild so that may give you some peace of mind that I'm not going to try and rip you off. I'm also a long-time member of MMOwned and wouldn't want to ruin my reputation here either.

If you think you might be interested, PM me with the details (what codes you have, and how much gold you would want for them). Again, please don't bother if you're not willing to give the code before receiving the money.

(PS - Mods, I hope this is okay to post, since this is a gold selling forum and I'm selling gold for codes. If it's not, feel free to delete and you have my apologies.)

WTT my gold on Nagrand-US for your Celestial Steed or TCG codes
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just adding that I'm also looking for an RAF partner (I recruit you) so I can get the rocket mount. If you let me recruit you, I'll give you 2000g plus some bags and stuff to get started.

And that's just for RAF - I'm willing to pay much more than that for any TCG or BlizzStore pets/mounts. Just send me a PM!

Serae's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have MSN or anything so we can discuss?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM is probably easiest, I'm from the land of Kangaroos so I'm rarely on the same time as Europeans or Americans.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just updating that I'm no longer looking for an RAF partner as I got someone today. Still interested in any others mounts, pets, etc. from the Blizzard store or TCG though! Just PM me with what you have and how much you want for them