Joppe's Services! Honor Farming, Gear Grinding,Power Leveling, Profession Leveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joppe's Services! Honor Farming, Gear Grinding,Power Leveling, Profession Leveling

Below you will find a list of my services along with their prices, and a brief description of each. If you have any questions, or wish to discuss whatever it is that you need for your toon, feel free to contact me personally on AIM at JoppeMMO, MSN at [email protected] or send me an email at [email protected].

***** DO NOT be fooled by other companies claiming to do all their leveling and farming of honor by hand. Many companies claim they only use levelers who work by hand, when in reality they are using outsourced Chinese labor, and/or bots. Unlike others who make these claims, I only do leveling and honor farming by hand. I live in Sweden, and always work from home, by hand. ******

POWERLEVELING

I understand that leveling can be a tedious and boring chore. Therefore I now have Powerleveling services, just for you here on MMOwned.

Level 55-70 Contact for quote.
    Level 70-80 Contact for quote.
    Level 1-55. Contact for quote.

RAF leveling levels 1-60

This option is available for a speedy pair of level 60 toons, as well as a free specialty mount for one of the accounts, one free month of game time for the account that is the recruiting account, and the ability to grant up to 30 free levels to another toon on the recruiting acount.
    At least one of the accounts need to be a brand new account, started with my instructions. Even with spending $20.00 for a fresh game key, this is your cheapest and fastest option available, and gives you several perks. Don't need a second account? Take this option anyways, you can always sell off the 2nd account to recoup some of your investment.

On a server of your choice $50.00 per account, per toon. This option does not provide a guarantee of mounts or gear.
    On my home server, $40.00 per account, per toon. At level 60 your toons will both have decent gear as well as epic land mounts and training.

PROFESSIONS POWERLEVELING

Leveling your toon's professions is a boring practice indeed, but with the benefits given for having them, as well as the potential profit to be gained from using them, no toon can go without having maxxed out professions these days. Let me take care of this for you. As you will see below, our prices are more than reasonable.

******Please keep in mind that crafting professions without a matching gathering profession are harder to level, therefore more expensive. Contact if this is the only option that you have, as we can still work something out in most cases. Prices below are based on crafting professions being paired with a matching gathering profession.*******

Purchase professions leveling along with power leveling, and a discount is available.

GATHERING PROFESSIONS
    LEVEL 1-375 gathering profession - $25.00. Contact for quote.
    LEVEL 375-450 gathering profession - $10.00. Contact for quote.

CRAFTING PROFESSIONS
    LEVEL 1-375 crafting profession - $30.00. Contact for quote.
    LEVEL 375-450 crafting profession - $10.00. Contact for quote.

HONOR FARMING

Don't waste your own precious time farming honor for the PVP gear you want and need. Allow me to farm it for you, all by hand of course. No bots will be used ever to get you the honor your toon needs. I will farm honor in the BG of their choice, if you are in need of specific BG tokens, let me know, and we can probably work something out.

1000-10000 honor points = $0.65 per 1000 honor

11000-30000 honor points = $0.60 per 1000 honor

31000-60000 honor points = $0.55 per 1000 honor

61000-100000 honor points = $0.50 per 1000 honor

101000 + = $0.45 per 1000 honor

ID Verified members will get an 0.05$ per 1000 honor!

GEAR FARMING

Farming Raids and Heroics take time, much more time than most of us got. Therefore I am now doing this for you! After an specific item? Or maybe emblems? No problem, this is not an issue for me.

Contact me through PM, IM or Post here to get a quote.

MISC. OFFERINGS

Are you wanting something else that you do not see offered here? Contact me, there really is not much in game i can't provide for you. Custom orders are always available, just keep in mind that you may have to be flexible in certain requests.

My reputation stands for itself, I do not get accounts banned, or steal items from any account I touch. If you want account security and the reassuring knowledge that I are taking care of your needs, get in touch with me ASAP.
    AIM: JoppeMMO Email: [email protected] MSN: [email protected]
    ---------

Template made By TRIPLESINNER
    Last edited by Nikentic; 10-05-2009 at 01:08 AM.

Joppe's Services! Honor Farming, Gear Grinding,Power Leveling, Profession Leveling
    DC Gaming's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-55 Mage or 1-55 Warrior

Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RaF or not RaF?

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-150 mining?

Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is 10$ pinki. Have you got 60% or 100% mount? That makes the price differ

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 60% but I don't want it yet anyway ima wait till I'm level 40 I think so will have 100 then

Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. 8$, 100% mount