Service reviews here menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Service reviews here

Thought this would be handy

Post here the MMOwned username and what you requested and if they did a good job etc, just makes it easier to find a reliable person and can possibly bring in more 'business' as it were for current people. Also post if the person scammed you or now.

~2d~

edit: only post in here the review
    Last edited by 2dgreengiant; 11-01-2008 at 03:32 PM.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Service reviews here
    Forever's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--Venturer X--

I was selling my WoW acc for €200 and he agreed with that price so we talked a bit about how we were going to do the deal and we came to it that he would pay me via paypal and that I would give him accname+pass and when the recall period was over I would provide him sq, cdkey, id pic
    So when we agreed on that he told me that he didn't have €200 right now and that he would get salary in 1 week. He told me I would get €220 then because I had to wait 1 week.

Sounded fine to me, wanted to get rid of that account anyway so I agreed on it
    He then asked me if he could play on the account for 1 day so I let him play a few hours and then changed the password
    He contacted me why I changed password and that he loved the account, it was just what he was looking for etc etc so he told me that he was going to buy it for 100% and he asked if he could just play from now on and that the payment would come later
    I agreed on this too and he then right away renamed 2 of my characters, played half a week and then I contacted him if he could pay me now, he said he was going to pay tomorrow

Half a week had passed and he suddenly had money to pay me while he would get his payment this weekend. So he told me he was going to pay me wednesday (he said that on tuesday) so wednesday morning when I contacted him he suddenly spent all his money on a different account and he didn't want to buy my account anymore
    I was ofcourse angry at him and I told him this wasn't the deal and stuff and he told me he would refund me the cost of the character rename
    This sounded to me like it was all I could get from this since we didn't do the actual trade yet so I accepted his offer, although I was not happy

He inmediality told me that I had to tell everyone that we came to a deal so his reputation would be intact but I refused and and told him i would tell everyone we had an agreement when he refunded me, havent heard from him since

I heard from DragonShadow that he did the same to Tinky and Soul Eater told me that VenturerX would do a transfer for him in return for paypal money. transfer didnt work and venturerx blamed soul eater for it and never talked to him again.
    Kurios on the other hand did have a succesful trade with VenturerX but that might be because venturerx is afraid of kurios for some reason.

It's now 1,5 weeks later and he still didn't refund the namechanges and it doesn't seem like he is going to do that either.

Maybe he will refund me sometimes, just watch out for him though.

Edit 2/11/08:
    Spoke to him on MSN now and he told me he would refund the namechange once it's availible again.

Last edited by Forever; 11-02-2008 at 11:03 AM.

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scale of 0 to 10 (Zero being the worst service and 10 being the best)

Serez
    He had an account for sale and the sale went very smooth. The account on the other hand was recalled a day or two later after I had paid for it. He stated he would offer another character in place but I've yet to get one. I told him not to worry about it over MSN that I am interested in buying a couple more accounts and I never got a response.

Rating: 7/10

7itanium
    He offer recalling service. I sent him a private message as requested offering a deal. In his topic he ask for the money up front but I told him that if he recalled it and replaced the email and password with his information then allowed me access to the account. Once I had paid him I would expect the email address to be changed. He agreed so I gave him all the information I had. He responded and said he would have the information the following day. It's now been 4 days and two private messages later no response even though he has logged on a few times since then.

Rating: 0/10

There are more but it seems that every transaction I do here I get screwed.

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

[F]ear's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reviewing Cerns' video service.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/services-power-leveling/181022-cern-j-ck-producing-your-guildmovie-scammingvideo-motion-picture-film.html <--- That one

He made me a great movie, including machinima and stuff.
    We had a little missunderstanding, so I made him make 2 vids instead of 1^^
    9/10 GJ Cern!
    PROUD MEMBER OF WWW.FIXAPPLE.DK

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farylon, as stated in the above thread.

Is an AWESOME powerleveler.

I ordered a 1-60, it was done in 3 weeks, slightly longer than we had agreed, but she ALWAYS kept me informed! She was having slight troubles during the leveling, and I wouldn't minded at all if she had called it off at anytime, because I was so informed about it.
    When she could not do the last couple of levels over the weekend, she even offered me a refund. I declined, and asked her to do them whenever she could, I wasn't bother about the last levels, but I would not accept the refund, and she wouldn't accept that the last levels be lost.

10/10

Recomended to ANY-ONE, I hope this brings her more business, she deserves it!
    Rec

Pterosaur's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cern's Movie Service

The movie I bought was a Scamming Video for 60$, we agreed to the price and everything on MSN. Then he went away for about 45 minutes, and came back and produced this truly stunning piece of work. I did a quick quality check and it was perfect

Well done Cern.

Rating : 10/10
    Value : 9/10
    Overall : 9.5/10

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --Venturer X--

I was selling a wow account for a price of 200Euro's
    Venturer added me on msn and asked for the account, I told him all I knew about the acc and I told him the price.

He was willing to pay 225 Euro's for the account but it would cost him 10 days to get the money, in the mean time he wanted to play on my acc, he changed the char's name and I was fine with that.
    After playing for like 2 days he asked me if he could get email access aswell so the transfers/namechanged would be safer but I told him no as I don't trust anyone in that matter.

After playing for a week I asked him on msn how long it would take for him to pay and he said that he had 150Euro's not that he could pay with, I accepted the 150 Euro's and I actually got the money, I changed the email etc etc and I still have the money in my paypal.

Overall rating:

Smoothness: 4/10
    Legit: 7/10
    Overall rating: 6/10

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JoeBiden

JoeBiden

I let Joe level my level 63 priest all the way to level 70 because I am to damn lazy, and my computer is broken.

I paid the the money (25$) and he started leveling, after a couple of days he reached level 68, I was amazed.

The leveling was great but I couldn't always reach him, that was annoying but no big problem.

Only one real negative on this service is that I didn't always know who was leveling my char, he had people working with/for him that I didn't know of and I feel like I should be informed of this but it all went great and I didn't get banned (yet), he just dinged 70 and I can't WAIT to start playing again, tomorrow... when my computer is finally fixed..

Anyways, here are the scores!

Payment: 10
    Speed: 10
    Security: 8
    Friendlyness: 10
    non retartedness: 10

Overall score: 10+

IF YOU WANT GOOD PL USE THIS GUY!

Thanks, JD

asbest0s's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Farlyon

lvling 1-30

Needed 30 lvls so I could grant a char to 60 from my mates account, done swifltly and efficiently

10/10 speed
    9/10 security
    7/10 price
    8/10 overall

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Venturer X

He bought a WotLK betakey from me, no problems what so ever. He told me that my money would arrive after 3 weeks they arrived after 1 week, no problems.

10/10

Forever
    Leveling a few of my accounts doing an outstanding job.

10/10

Mythers

Did dailies on my mage, and now leveling my account, also doing a great job. A bit slow at days tho and such..

9/10

p0ke's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rawwork..

Nothing to say more then what I've written in this thread..
    Link:

0/10

Mythers

Amazing guy, friendly and a great lvler.. He's currently lvling my Death Knight to 80 from 72, it's now 74 and ETA is on Sunday. : )

10/10 so far!

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JoeBiden

Awesome guy, leveled my mage from 73 to 76 in the 3 days i gave him, also got some gold too :P. Very trust worthy and was on my account alot of the time Great guy

10/10
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Janube's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To start with, I was the attempted seller in this transaction-

jmulhern345 contacted me on AIM and we cordially went about the transaction process. As my first attempted sell, I hadn't had much experience with Paypal, so when he asked if I was verified and the answer came back "no," he said he would require me to trade everything first.
    I was immediately doubtful of this, so I looked into the verification process and got my account verified in about ten minutes.

We made an agreement of how to do the transaction in a trustworthy way before finally he asked me to log into WoW. When I did, my AIM shut down. He was offline when I got it back up and he posted in my thread a different AIM screen name(though similar), telling me to contact him when I saw him.
    A day went by without seeing him. Today, I contact him and he doesn't recognize my screen name, but recognizes that he posted in my thread(first problem). He then claimed that his mmowned account was hacked(and apparently one of his AIM screennames as well, but he didn't say that outright). He told me that the AIM name I had contacted this time was his safe one (this is the same screen name that was posted in the thread by the "hacker").

He goes on to tell me that while he did need gold on Twisting Nether, he received it and apologized that someone tried to scam me pretending to be him.

Of course, I find this all dubious, since the chance that a hacker would want to buy gold using his AIM on the very same server that he's on out of pure luck is just ridiculously low. Furthermore, the story contradicted itself in certain spots.
    He knew he posted in my thread despite it being a hacked post?
    He also claimed that his safe AIM name was what I was talking to at that moment, despite it being the AIM sent in the MMowned post by the "hacker," which makes no sense.

In all, I believe he was trying to scam me initially and when it backfired, he was forced to come up with a backup plan involving being hacked to save himself the embarrassment or something. Since he couldn't keep his story straight, I confronted him politely about it. His response was:
    "ok man. thx." and then he signed off without addressing the accusation.
    A small note, both he and the "hacker" had the same manner of typing/shorthand.

In short, don't sell anything to him.

0/10

hendy88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do not use ideasforgame they ripped me off today and do not add the skype addres they have on the home page its a scammer

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer!

re: Xgamer.net, XGamer Services, Calinizer

[edit] He has responded finally, giving him a few days to settle this. Chat logs will be posted in full if not settled by then.

[edit] 2 weeks later, no response. Promised would get out the last document I needed the next day, but nothing has been received.

Powerleveling for World of Warcraft | Profession Leveling | Buy Wow Gear
    Partner's Skype: Calinzier

Last edited by zycamzip; 03-24-2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: No response - again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast