WTB gold on Gilneas US, will trade for Glider Elite key, Godly 70 Shammy in BT gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jeesk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB gold on Gilneas US, will trade for Glider Elite key, Godly 70 Shammy in BT gear

I'm looking for gold on Gilneas US.

I have a scammed account with a godly 70 shaman on it (EU realm) in full BT/MH/etc. epics, exalted with almost all factions, netherdrake, pvp gear and much much more. This toon was previously in one of the world's biggest raiding guilds. The account probably also contains a shitload of money and other alts, I haven't checked. I have all info for the account (incl. full name, address, SQA, and both CD keys) so all you need to do is ring and get the password changed and it's yours.

I also have an unused Glider Elite lifetime key.

Or if there's anything else you might be interested in swapping me for your gold, I'm interested. I want gold for epic flying, and bear mount run...

PM me with offers.

WTB gold on Gilneas US, will trade for Glider Elite key, Godly 70 Shammy in BT gear