Sigoth's Powerleveling and Honorfarming Service. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigoth's Powerleveling and Honorfarming Service.

Hey all Sigoth here, Since the summer is here and im only working a couple days a week ill be Honorfarming and Powerleveling To pass the time, and earn some cash.

Sigoth's Promise.

I hear by declare if any account that im powerleveling or honorfarming gets banned, I will compensate you By buying 1xWow CD key, 1xWow BC Key, Free 1-70 powerleveling and extras. I DO NOT Bot account's Unless precifically asked to by the clients, Ill be on MSN 90% of the time and ill try to help with any problem i can.

Prices.

Please note, To stop scamming takeing place, i will be doing leveling in packages, 5 levels at a time, I belive rank on mmowned hold status so if your a leecher, i will require 100% of the payment upfront, Active member, i will require 50-75% of the payment upfront, Contributer + i will accept payment after the job.

I will make it clear, Any attempts to scam me will be void, i got all my rep on the scamming section i know every trick in the book, Do not even attempt.

Package 1. Mmowned Delux Package.

1-70 Any class.
    Season 2 Weapon/s
    100% land mount.
    60% flying mount.
    375 First aid

Price: $200-$300 Depending on your Server, Class, And battlegroup.[/COLOR]

Package 2. Mmowned Superior Package.

1-60 Any class.
    100% Ground mount.
    300 First Aid.
    0 Quests done in outland.

Price:$100-$125 Depending on Class/Server.

Package 3. Mmowned Basic package.

1-40 Any class.
    60% mount.
    225 First Aid.

Price: $50

I "hope" my rep will give people the satisfaction they need but i can understand peoples concerns with powerleveling, Therefor i will do 1-2 levels for Free, Aslong as i get a certified guarntee you will order from me after the free levels are complete.

HonorFarming.

This all depends on your battlegroup, Therefore i wont give prices on honorfarming, I would vary my prices according to your battlegroup. However the price will be no more than $2 per 1k, Usually $1.50 will be fine.

Add me on [email protected] and when u see me online please tell me who you are from mmowned, ill also require you to post in this thread as a precaution.

What i list in this thread is just guidelines, if you need Goldfarming, or even a 1-10 or 69-70 i can do anything and everything. Thanks .

Im also offering Bages, if ure attuned to heroics, ill do instances for you and get you badges, only requirement is you have the keys.
    Last edited by snugglepants; 07-08-2008 at 01:04 PM.

Sigoth's Powerleveling and Honorfarming Service.
    karlov's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get right to this and ask about prices

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say, you may want to rethink your honor farming. there is someone else doing it for 50 cents per 1k. 3.50? lets say you wanted your merc shoulders, whats that going for, like 12k? 12x3.50=42. 42 bucks for merc shoulders? Your honor farming costs 700% more than the other guy :O Just something to think about..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mudfish View Post
    I have to say, you may want to rethink your honor farming. there is someone else doing it for 50 cents per 1k. 3.50? lets say you wanted your merc shoulders, whats that going for, like 12k? 12x3.50=42. 42 bucks for merc shoulders? Your honor farming costs 700% more than the other guy :O Just something to think about..
    2 things, firstly as i said, those prices were pure estimates, oviosly 3.50 is an exageration i wouldnt charge that unless you lost every battleground i ever played, and sure people do it for 50 cents, in fact i tried someone who i wont name here's services, and what did i get for the $1 per k honor?

English speaking customers: Please refer to the start of this e-mail
    Für deutschsprachige Kunden: Bitte beachten Sie den zweiten Teil der Nachricht
    Pour les clients français: Veuillez vous rendre à la troisième partie de ce message
    Para los clientes españoles: Por favor vayan hasta el fin de este coreo electrónico

Greetings,

This account has recently been identified as being involved in actions deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft. This conclusion was reached based on the results of a thorough investigation and therefore, the following account warning has been issued:

Account Name: -----------
    Type of Violation: PvP Arena/Battleground Exploitation
    Details of Incident: Exploitation of PvP Battlegrounds and the honor system
    Consequences for Account: Account suspended for 3 hours (3h)

This may include, but is not limited to the following:
    * Use of add-ons, "mods", external hardware, or any unapproved third party software to automate gameplay.
    * Abuse of game mechanics or "bugs".
    * Any behavior that has been found to be outside the intent of these Player versus Player matches.

This action has been taken in accordance with the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (World of Warcraft Europe -> Legal Documents -> Terms of Use) and our game policies (World of Warcraft Europe -> Game Policies).

Any further inappropriate behavior could result in penalties ranging from a temporary suspension to account closure, and may also include the loss of any rewards the exploitive character has received.

Any disputes or questions concerning the following account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To contact the Account Administration department, please use the webform located at the follow address: World of Warcraft Europe -> Support Webform

To maintain the integrity of our investigation methods, we will be unable to disclose the specifics of our investigation methods. Thank you for your time and for understanding our position in this matter.

Regards,

Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    ----------

So yea, my prices might be higher than most people, but most people will use glider i dont.

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats fine, Im just saying. The point of paying for honor is to get it quick cheap gear. If you wanted full merc and vindicators/vet, you would have to pay hundreds. Atl least be honest with yourself, would you pay 3.50 for 1k honor? sure its an estimate, but its whats in the post so thats what im going by. on the other hand, If you do hand level to 70 when selling this, My hat is off to you and you deserve every penny.

Thanks for putting your service out there.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mudfish View Post
    Thats fine, Im just saying. The point of paying for honor is to get it quick cheap gear. If you wanted full merc and vindicators/vet, you would have to pay hundreds. Atl least be honest with yourself, would you pay 3.50 for 1k honor? sure its an estimate, but its whats in the post so thats what im going by. on the other hand, If you do hand level to 70 when selling this, My hat is off to you and you deserve every penny.

Thanks for putting your service out there.
    True, but hand grinding 4 AV's for 1k honor >.<

karlov's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh by the way Sigoth, I am [email protected] on msn >< I was playing WoW fullscreen when you sent a message.

Strichnine's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sigoth View Post
    True, but hand grinding 4 AV's for 1k honor >.<

you lose all avs? cuz when I win i get 500honor +/-

iradiation's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muske are you honestly trying to start a fight? gosh hey sigoth GL on your biz im working on my website well have fun

iwabo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i might order when i know this is legit

iradiation's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nesis View Post
    i might order when i know this is legit
    your not going to trust someone with 30 more rep then you? mabey ill buy one if i really wanna sometime

iwabo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can still get scammed, what if hes bored and thiink mmowned sucks. so he decides to scam some accs before leaving : PP beware of bad spelling since im sitting on the ps3 typing this..

Forever's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to make use of your Honor Farming service if possible

Kiyoshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seems legit to me, but I'm suspicious because you got all your Rep in the scamming section

Skalla's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much for leveling 66-70

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast