Ocur's Age of Conan Leveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wtfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtfx's Age of Conan Leveling

Wtfx's Leveling Service! EU SERVERS

about:
    I've been playing Age of Conan a for quite abit now, and its not really hard to level up in this game. I must say im not the most experienced and fastest leveler out there, but gaining levels less quick than pro's is also leveling Seeing im not the fastest in this, im not going to ask extreme high prices, in addition, you can even offer things like cd keys for games, accounts etc.

The leveling is all hand done, no bots etc. I will keep you informed on MSN, If you want to play yourself, your free to disconnect me, but i prefer to notify me on msn.

Prices:
    I won't do very big jobs like 1-80. Im sorry.
    And as im just beginning this service, i don't really have an idea how long these things take, and thus dont have a good pricelist yet.

Therefor i will do some free jobs for people now.
    Ofcourse people with offers go first.

Im sure we can make a deal about it.

So yeah, that's about it. If you are interested, contact me but first post below here.

I only do jobs for people that post below here.

Trusted members with a good reputation won't have to pay first. If you come here with 1 post and no rep, im sorry but that's not really trustable.

MSN : [email protected]

Please post in this thread, otherwise i might not be online, as i will constantly check this thread.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by wtfx; 06-13-2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Edit

Ocur's Age of Conan Leveling
    [M]illo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure about this...
    I wont trust you, nothing personal, but u can take over the acc with just a PW.

wtfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's okay, you dont HAVE to do do this

BTW: i copied this from markeedragon, where i offered my services aswell.

Judas911's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wtfx View Post
    Wtfx's Leveling Service! EU SERVERS

about:
    I've been playing Age of Conan a for quite abit now, and its not really hard to level up in this game. I must say im not the most experienced and fastest leveler out there, but gaining levels less quick than pro's is also leveling Seeing im not the fastest in this, im not going to ask extreme high prices, in addition, you can even offer things like cd keys for games, accounts etc.

The leveling is all hand done, no bots etc. I will keep you informed on MSN, If you want to play yourself, your free to disconnect me, but i prefer to notify me on msn.

Prices:
    I won't do very big jobs like 1-80. Im sorry.
    And as im just beginning this service, i don't really have an idea how long these things take, and thus dont have a good pricelist yet.

Therefor i will do some free jobs for people now.
    Ofcourse people with offers go first.

Im sure we can make a deal about it.

So yeah, that's about it. If you are interested, contact me but first post below here.

I only do jobs for people that post below here.

Trusted members with a good reputation won't have to pay first. If you come here with 1 post and no rep, im sorry but that's not really trustable.

MSN : [email protected]

Please post in this thread, otherwise i might not be online, as i will constantly check this thread.

Thanks in advance.
    .... You've been playing AoC for a quite a bit? IS 4 weeks quite a bit?