PlayStation 4 Account With 7 Months Plus + Many Games [Great Fortnite Account] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

YungRe$ho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PlayStation 4 Account With 7 Months Plus + Many Games [Great Fortnite Account]

Hello,
    So I bought my new Gaming-PC and I sold my PS4 to a friend.
    I have all information of this account - first email,security Q&A and many receipts.
    I spent so much money on my account, more than 1500$ that's for sure.
    I'm 100% serious about selling it. I have pretty good reputation. I can send my page.
    So if you're trying to scam, don't waste your time

I'll start with the important information:
    Fortnite: Spent over 300$ on skins (no OG skins) just some cool new skins
    (like Omega,NiteLite,LiteShow,Valor,Laviathan,Havoc,Highland Warrior and more)
    Tier 100 right now.
    Got enough V-Bucks for the new season.

Rainbow 6 Siege :
    Insane account spent over 500$ on skins, Level 190, got diamond skin, Black Ice, almost all operators,.
    The only problem with this game that I don't own it with my account because my brother had it so
    We shared accounts in the console. But he agreed to sell his PSN account too so if you buy it also
    you get another pretty good fortnite account with skins and R6S account level 100-150 don't really remember.

Games :
    Destiny 2, XCOM 2, Call Of Duty BO3, Rayman Legends, Mad Max, Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry,
    Just Cause 3, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™, METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN, Resident Evil,
    Killing Floor 2, NBA 2016, Tricky Towers, Batman: The Telltale Series, Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell,
    Tropico 5, Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends, Table Top Racing: World Tour,
    Until Dawn, LORDS OF THE FALLEN, inFAMOUS Second Son™, Bloodborne™, God of War III Remastered,
    Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered, Horizon Zero Dawn,
    Rocket League, Batman™: Arkham Knight, Battlefield™ 1, OUTLAST,The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,
    DOOM, Ratchet & Clank™, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2,

And many other cheap games that I have on my account, I wrote only the games that are really interesting.

Don't know about the price, I prefer to speak first with the buyer.
    Contact me :
    Steam : Steam Community :: fL4mE
    Discord : FL4ME#5384

PlayStation 4 Account With 7 Months Plus + Many Games [Great Fortnite Account]
    YungRe$ho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available~!