STEAM ACCOUNT SALE (Wallet money, Dota 2 skins, sick games and more) READ (GCX +REP) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

seeldoger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STEAM ACCOUNT SALE (Wallet money, Dota 2 skins, sick games and more) READ (GCX +REP)

Seeldoger's ACCOUNT SALE

My skype: seeldoger2425 or my Discord:seeldoger#0922

Hello everyone, i'm trying something new . I've decided to sell my steam account, since i'm litterally tired of gaming and i have to study soon, so dont even have that much time for it anyways. I'm not expecting a high price at all, discussing about the price is 100% possible. Here's some details and stuff you need to know.

ACCOUNT DETAILS

STEAM LINK: Steam Community :: Ramin

ACCOUNT PICS: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

* My account has 18 euros on the wallet for games or market, your choice.

* I'll own some sick games such as "CS:GO, Dead by Daylight, Garry's mod and more .

* My account has a sick inventory for DOTA 2 about (215 EUROS) in total.

* I've been selling gift cards such as Amazon, Itunes, steam and more, you probably formular with those gift cards , i'll usually sell on reddit and i buy/sell gift cards for profit $. Proofs will also be shown for sure, if so!

* My +reps, also called (GCX) Reps is gift card exchanger reps, from recently costumers i've dealt with , got pages of them on my Profile.

MY GCX PROFILE: /u/seeldoger47 GCX Rep Profile : GCXRep

Payments: I've mostly use G2A, Bitcoin and PayPal as a payment , but we might sort something else out if you got something such as skins or whatever.

If you got any questions about me or the account, then just add me on skype: seeldoger2425 or discord: seeldoger#0922 and we'll talk

Hope to talk to you soon, trade safe <3

STEAM ACCOUNT SALE (Wallet money, Dota 2 skins, sick games and more) READ (GCX +REP)