WTS a Ruthless R14 S9, S1, S2, S3, S4 Multigladiator Warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Incubusssa's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS a Ruthless R14 S9, S1, S2, S3, S4 Multigladiator Warrior

EDIT: Arena Pass is AVAILABLE on the account!
    EDIT2: Full s10 honor gear, 8 Ruthless, Ruthless T2 Wep, ilvl 377. In addition, the account can be charged with as much gold as you need, but for an obviously higher price (still lower than the market gold price!)

Hey, just a quick post for anyone who might be interested.

I'm a competitive player trying to get rid of his warrior due to personal reasons. The account is from 2005 (Vanilla Collector's edition, e.g. 3 unique pets) and means a lot to me, so I'll only let it part for a decent price or not sell it at all.

As the account is pretty old, it has some vanity Feats of Strength and mounts/companions that may interest someone. The account is a 5 glad (Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 9)

Notable items/tittles/pets:

Note-worthy Mounts:
    Black War Bear (awarded for slaying all the Leader PvP bosses)
    All the old-Honor PvP system war mounts
    Swift Nether Drake (often confused, get a lot of PMs for this one, it's from season 1 and it's by far the rarest of all gladiator mounts)
    Merciless Nether Drake
    Vengeful Nether Drake
    Brutal Nether Drake
    Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake
    Fossilized Raptor
    Raven Lord
    Winterspring Saber
    Bronze Drake Mount

Pets:

Zergling from the 2005 Vanilla Collector's Edition
    Clockwork Rocket Bot (NO LONGER IN GAME), Mojo, Baby Blizzard Bear, Phoenix Hatchling, Egbert, Fossilized Hatchling, Mr. Chilly, Winter's Little Helper to name a few, over 30 pets and more are added to the collection as we speak, day by day (going for the 50 pets achievement).

Titles:
    of the Alliance
    Grand Marshal (also a Feat of Strength, it's the old-school rank14 one)
    Gladiator
    Justicar
    Hand of A'dal
    Guardian of Cenarius
    the Explorer
    Assistant Professor
    Argent Champion
    The Seeker

Also has all the PvP gear you can ask for, fully enchanted and optimized for high-end arena. Professions are Enchanting/Alchemy to optimize stat gain from professions, for arena reasons. Also a human for double trinkets /by far the best race atm for PvPing/. It has some oldschool gear on it like s1/2/3/4 gladiatorial sets if you're into that kind of stuff

Account also contains an arena-ready starter 85 Gnome DK, 80 Orc Hunter, 70 NE Druid and a 62 Human Paladin (my very first character, still in his MC/BWL gearing).

The account still has a few weeks of game time, is in good standing, I am the original owner and can provide any kind of securities for your protection and sound sleep.

I'll leave it at that and let you contact me if you need any further information regarding the account; please PM me on: Skype: Incubusssa

Starting Price: Negotiable, but don't bother with offers like 150eu.

This is my second sale, you can try and get in touch with the person I sold my last account to and ask for feedback from him.

Thank you for your time >_^!
    Last edited by Incubusssa; 09-24-2011 at 06:33 AM.

WTS a Ruthless R14 S9, S1, S2, S3, S4 Multigladiator Warrior
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post, free bump because you actually put some effort into it. WoW these days seems to not be selling so well, so good luck on getting more than 150 my friend. <3

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Nice post, free bump because you actually put some effort into it. WoW these days seems to not be selling so well, so good luck on getting more than 150 my friend. <3
    Tell me about it :---/. I remember the times I was being offered thousands of euros for it while the game was in the early months of TBC and being a Gladiator was a huge thing, instead of a just another title, easily exploitable like now :--).

For what it's worth, a friend of mine sold his account with a warrior with some starter PvE gear and 1 time glad (That I boosted for him) for 250 euros, and I've gotten a few pretty decent offers already, so I am not that worried! Thanks for the bump regardless :>.

tombondicus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bought a season 10 glad the otherday for £50

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, people! I've been majorly inactive on these forums, but came back to try and see if people might be interested in this account.

Stuff on it are still mainly the same, except it's fully MoP geared, full malevolent t2 missing just 5 or so upgrades on the items. In addition, I've added an enormous amount of transmog goodies to the bank, ranging from many arena sets, to Vanilla/TBC PVe sets and weapons, such as The Untamed Blade, Armageddon, or basically every badass bigass weapon in game.

I am about to graduate from university, and my real life responsibilities are quickly adding up, making it impossible for me to log as much as before, which just kills the fun for me.

I am still the original owner, and I'll provide you with every possible security measure tied to the account to guarantee my good faith. I will also be available on Skype for as long as you need anything (e.g. in case you get banned and need assistance).

I am honest, but cautious. I've been doing WoW-related trades long enough to not fall for fishy scams, so save yourself the effort.

P.S. Small potatoes, I know, but If it makes any difference to you, the account holds Rank 2 in 2v2 on the most competitive PvP BG on EU.

Cheers

bevanswa1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for understanding!