WTS Bnet account with Sc2 beta and WoW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Forgiving's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Bnet account with Sc2 beta and WoW

Today I am looking to sell my Battle-net account that has my Us WoW account, Sc2 Beta, another Vanilla WoW and Diablo 2.

On the WoW account is an 80 deathknight, 4100 tank gear 4300 dps gear, 4/5 pieces of t9 on tank set. No professions normal mount, Alliance, pvp server.
    There is also a level 66 alliance hunter on a pve server. overall the account would be a pretty decent farming / botting account or what ever you want it to be

Next is the classic WoW account, comes with I think a level 40 ish priest that used to be "Corey's" from Mmowned when we raf'ed but he gave up supa fast.

Then there is SC2 Beta, played it a couple times, liked it.. Knew i was going to buy it but wanted the Mac version seeing as I am on a mac.

And then Diablo 2.

Looking for $80-100 very negotiable, Pm me and or post here, thanks for teh help, If your really interested in the gear I will link an armory.

WTS Bnet account with Sc2 beta and WoW
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still selling, price is very negotiable, I would sell for $70