WTS Holy Paladin + Shadow Priest [EU] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HolyGraal's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Holy Paladin + Shadow Priest [EU]

I don't get the joy I was getting before when I was playing WoW so I've decided to quit the game. I'm the original owner of the account so I can provide all the info.

Blood Elf Paladin:
    Pretty solid gear(it was my main in ulduar and toc)
    Holy Gear: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    I didn't actually bother farming mounts, but I use the 10man drake from Ulduar most of the time.
    I have full t9.5 + toc10heroic-toc25normal/hc + some icc10-25 items for retribution. Same for Protection
    I still have 200+ emblems of frost on my paladin that you can spend however you'd like based on what spec you'd like to play.
    My PvP gear is average, formed by deadly-furious gladiator items and relentless offset for Holy, and full furious for Retribution.

Undead Priest:
    I've started playing this character in Icecrown Citadel.
    My Shadow gear is close to best in slot pre heroic mode.
    WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    I only miss the trinket from Sindragosa and that's it.
    I'm going to replace my main hand with Wrathful tier 2 weapon next wednesday which is going to be the best in slot pre heroic mode.
    My PvP gear is formed by full Wrathfull offsets(using the PvE neck + ring for hit rating) Wrathful Gloves,Chest, Offhand - Relentless Head, Titan Forged Shoulders(bis for PvP), furious legs(going to replace em with emblems next wednesday aswell)

I have around 15k gold on this characters and professions that can help you make a lot of money.

Due to getting scammed last time when I've tried to sold my TBC account I would like to avoid Paypal or any other insecure payment methods.
    Lookin forward to your bids.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or reply here.
    I will not give the armory link to my account till I'll get a serious BID on it due to security reasons.

Thanks in advance

PS: I don't usually use this things but I've asked one of my guildies.
    Priest has 5950 GS and the Paladin 5650

WTS Holy Paladin + Shadow Priest [EU]