[Warning] About Western Union menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Warning] About Western Union

Western Union is a highly dangerous payment method for accounts. Time and time and time again I hear about people getting scammed through it. People are able to take your money, and your account, and there is really nothing you can do. USE PAY PAL. Paypal you can cancel, refute, and argue with. If the seller wont use paypal, unless they are ID Verified, DONT TRUST THEM. Please, please, we dont need anymore stupid scams

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

[Warning] About Western Union
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paypal's shit just because of those reasons... "I wanna buy account, here's the money" "here's the info" "thanks" money gone... It's like magic but then gay.

Paypal is shit. Don't use it. I use LR and I am happy with it.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And ... then .. don't sell to shady people. I have yet to get a charge back because I explore their personality before doing a transaction. Paypal IS THE best way because yes you can dispute the charge back/"unauth access" everything. +45 days to do so if anything occurs in that time frame.

If you can't judge people by talking to them and drawing between the line references, you probably shouldn't be doing services in the first place.

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh im never gona use western union again and i was telling everybody at work today never to use it aswell

MelonFarmer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use WU when selling, and PP when buying..

Overaggro's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    And ... then .. don't sell to shady people. I have yet to get a charge back because I explore their personality before doing a transaction. Paypal IS THE best way because yes you can dispute the charge back/"unauth access" everything. +45 days to do so if anything occurs in that time frame.

If you can't judge people by talking to them and drawing between the line references, you probably shouldn't be doing services in the first place.
    I have been doing legit business for 9 months and I can say Paypal is for scammers...Just make a moneybookers account REgister+Verification takes from 2 to 10 minutes and it is much safer AND lower fees aswell

burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Western Union is defo the most popular way to scam atm. Money bookers is easily the safest imo, paypal can be safe if you follow some simple rules;

1. Never trade if there paypal isnt verified
    2. Ask for an ID Scan that matches the name on there paypal
    3. Ask them to send you an email from the email that is attachted to the paypal.
    4. Ask to speak over the phone (This is more important that people seem to think as if you have there phone number you can easily tell what country they are from.)

But 90% of all people never use these simple rules so might aswell just use moneybookers.

Imo anyone that is stupid enough to fall for a scam deserves it, 99% of all scams are common sense.

katarax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paypal doesn't allow receiving money for former USSR countries. Moneybookers does.
    Western Union is no-go for making business, it's more for sending money to your brother's wife's father, who lives in Guatemala.

mmoprotect's Avatar Master Sergeant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by burton992 View Post
    Western Union is defo the most popular way to scam atm. Money bookers is easily the safest imo, paypal can be safe if you follow some simple rules;

1. Never trade if there paypal isnt verified
    2. Ask for an ID Scan that matches the name on there paypal
    3. Ask them to send you an email from the email that is attachted to the paypal.
    4. Ask to speak over the phone (This is more important that people seem to think as if you have there phone number you can easily tell what country they are from.)

But 90% of all people never use these simple rules so might aswell just use moneybookers.

Imo anyone that is stupid enough to fall for a scam deserves it, 99% of all scams are common sense.
    i agree
    furthermore, you may aslo let buyer send it as gift
    AIM:mmoprotector Skype:mmoprotectors Websitewww.mmoprotector.com
    WTS cheapest WOW Gold,Archeage Gold,Wildstar,ESO,LoTRO Gold,Guild Wars2 Gold,SWTORcredits,AionKinah,FFXIVGIL,RIFTplat and Power leveling !

Whitelightningjp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. Paypal is for the shady users. Especially if you're the one selling the account or goods, I'd gladly like if the buyer used WU. Paypal, they pay, then refute it, and boom, money gone. None of that with WU. Plus a seller that is willing to use WU, is going to be legit.

mitta1611's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i spoke about this years ago , open your mind not your pocket ^^