WTT 62 Troll Shaman, US PVE server Sen'Jin for 60+ priest. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Maq-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT 62 Troll Shaman, US PVE server Sen'Jin for 60+ priest.

Have a CTprofiles set up -- he's currently enhance specced, so he's got melee weapons and slightly different gear to suit melee combat instead of casting, but all of the gear listed on CT is still there.. Link is ->

He also has Earthfury Epaults, Helmet, and Bracers. As well as Skyfury helm and Seafury boots. In the bank, also has Zandalar Augur's Belt, SKullflame Shield, The Immovable Object, and Aurastone Hammer (with +55 healing). Has Enamoured Water Spirit and Briarwood Reed.

It's a great toon, but i'm bored with Shaman, and don't feel like putting the rest of the work in to get to 70. The account is active, and there will be play time on the current subscription.

I'm looking to trade the account for a 50-60+ priest (on an active account, so you can log in and I can /inspect or otherwise verify account is not banned). No preference on server, or faction. The name, of course, is not "Notsaying" -- will give out the name and log character in for /inspect if anyone is seriously interested.

Server Xfer is up -- this char was transferred to Sen'Jin, and really hasn't made any friends, or current guild affiliation, so you shouldn't have trouble with anyone knowing it isn't me anymore =) Also, the name contains special characters, so you can change the name easily, just submit a ticket about anything, when the GMs see the name, they'll hit the "change name" flag and you'll be able to do it next log in =)
    Last edited by Maq-; 04-30-2007 at 09:34 PM.
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

These ads disappear when you log in.

Maq-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: WTT 62 Troll Shaman, US PVE server Sen'Jin for 60+ priest.

Update to this post -- as no-one seemed interested, respecced to elem and decided to lvl, and am now 70. Not selling anymore, close thread.
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."