WTS/T Full T6/S3 mage EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Devolsh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS/T Full T6/S3 mage EU

Hi, I'm WTT or WTS my own Alliance gnome mage which I bought from a friend about 2-3 years ago just when the char dinged 60. I have full info (Or at least will soon when I get blizzard to tell me the SQ/A again since i forgot it ).
    It has an epic flyer and 4 T6. Sorry I posted full T6 when i stopped playing it pretty much was full T6 and didn't realise until after I posted.
    Also has about 4k arena points and S3 shoulders, plus various other things.

I'm looking for an EU Alliance rogue (Human is a major plus) with the same gear, with a mix of PvE and pvp gear.
    I'd like it if you could give me CD keys to make a new account to transfer it over also.

I understand the price is slightly high but it's my own account I've played for a very very long time and is HIGHLY reputable on the server.

I could also sell it, just PM me or add my MSN if you want armoury or you have a price you'd pay for it.

Thanks
    Last edited by Devolsh; 10-10-2008 at 12:07 PM.

WTS/T Full T6/S3 mage EU
    Oyeahh's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you might wanna let people know, what faction the mage is :b

Devolsh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sorry, it's Alliance - more specifically a gnome which is arguably the best race for 3's and 5's