[WTB] secure mage horde pvp! and cheep  us GC's! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SUGARMANKIE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTB] secure mage horde pvp! and cheep us GC's!

Hello all, ive been noticeing that thier have been quite a few gamecard scammers out thier and would like to make them an offer = p(or anyone else that has REALLY cheap gcs!). i NEED MASS reg, bc, gc keys (all us please) to start up some botting on my newly purchased botting pcs (and to sell to some pplz @ skool = o = p).

but yeah ill pay you over paypal (im verified.) The price will be posted here ill reply to tell you if i think that its decent. PLEASE, post how many of each key you have and if you will be able to get more, how much 4 each.

ALSO.....

Im looking for a 70 HORDE MAGE. I need it to be pvp, im starting up a new char and need it to run the char through instances. willing to trade a full info resto shaman on a pvp server with xfer up!

thanks and yeah excuse the horrid text posisitoning and spelling, ive had 8 beers and 2 blunts so yeah.... i only waeigh 160 lbs lol im alittle tipsyzor~!

thatnks
    sugarmankie!

[WTB] secure mage horde pvp! and cheep  us GC's!