WTS US s3 gnome mage Pvp server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS US s3 gnome mage Pvp server

Account Specs:
    Server? - Bonechewer
    Faction? - Alliance
    Country? - US
    Gold? - 440
    Original owner? - No
    Scammed? - No
    Xfer CD? - Yes, there should only be less then half a month or so.
    Active? - Yes, there is a credit card attached to it from a gold farmer.
    Bans? - Yes, one 72 hour.

Additional info:
    I was given this account a few months back while it was frozen. I rented it for a while and then decided to change the pass after I was paid leaving the credit card attached to it. Feel free to remove it to prevent any future issues if you want.

Hes a really fun character for pvp with 4/5 s3 and additional Pvp gear. He has an epic flyer and Justicar/field marshal name tag. Arathor battle tabard also.

The account will NOT get recalled as it is not scammed. Im taking OFFERS starting at $150 payable by Moneybookers. Currently not accepting paypal but I will take other offers (Misc items) rather then a money payment.

The Character:

Alts:

You may have noticed that you will already have completed a few achievements upon expansion.

AIM = RockThatKR3Wson

WTS US s3 gnome mage Pvp server