WTB [A] Priest (EU) PvE server. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MagellanFreet's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB [A] Priest (EU) PvE server.

Yah my Priest got scammed and banned, so I'm looking to buy a new one. I don't care about the level, 30+ is fine, and it must be transferrable so I can transfer to a new account. Needs to be Alliance and on a PvE server, and male. Also if it's Night Elf that's a big +. Willing to pay about $150/£75/100 euro, so I'm not looking for an Epic 70 Priest with Flying mount, just anything will do really, as long as it meets the criteria above.
    Add me on MSN if you got something - [email protected]
    Add me on AIM if you don't have MSN - bargainlots44877 (don't usually go on AIM but i'll try to stay on, MSN is better tbh)

So yah has to be 30+, has to be transferrable and on PvE server, has to be Alliance. Preferably not scammed unless you have the surname and absolutely 100% details, cause I can't buy a fresh acc til Sunday.

WTB [A] Priest (EU) PvE server.