UNION Server Account Maplestory M Rank 64 lvl 137 Bow Master 250Mil Meso 1675 Crysta menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

barthito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UNION Server Account Maplestory M Rank 64 lvl 137 Bow Master 250Mil Meso 1675 Crysta

Account Maplestory M Rank 64 lvl 137 Bow Master 250Mil Meso 1675 Crystals UNION Server
    LVL 137Bow Master
    LVL 113 Bishop
    LVL 100 Lord of the Night
    LVL 102 Warrior Dawn
    LVL 100 Archer Wind
    LVL 103 Aran
    LVL 35 Thunder Breaker
    The Price is 170$
    * note * these are not all the elements, just some
    More photos can be provided if necessary.
    Brief account description:
    My main character is Bow Master, who was in the upper guild (marvel, genesis-fate, lascivious) and is also known as PineapplePen
    The name can be changed if necessary. 126,487 Damage Range without bishop improvements.
    Legendary Briser Longbow maximum level that can be forged to mythical (maximum) when available in future updates.
    All teams are MAX Unique and can be forged legendary if you wish to get more reach.
    Transparent hat and earrings with real face and hair and many CASH ITEMS. Permanent pets
    308,161,932 million meso. 84,133 Gold leaf
    1675 Crystal valued at $ 40USD
    34,995 Mu long credits
    The Jewel page is using EXP Yellow Jewel (A) and PHY DMG Blue Jewel Sets (A)
    ----------------------------------
    Full Access to the account will be given to buyer including Email, and password.
    If have any ask about my account only let me know on my Discord or email
    QBARR#1379 to FIND ME INTO DISCORD----------

[email protected]

Some pictures of the account

UNION Server Account Maplestory M Rank 64 lvl 137 Bow Master 250Mil Meso 1675 Crysta
    spiralshock's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this person is a scammer