150$ - Scania- 207 NW 3.2M~3.8M range,RARE COLLECTIBLES, Godly items, Links lvl2. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

justprime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

150$ - Scania- 207 NW 3.2M~3.8M range,RARE COLLECTIBLES, Godly items, Links lvl2.

Hello everyone in this forum.

at this moment I am selling my great MAPLESTORY account for only $ 150 do not miss this opportunity, to get more information, screenshots and discuss the price, do not hesitate to write me:

More details about the account:

Account has all the characters in the classifications. (never banned or punished)

I no longer have time to play because of work.

Extremely rare, pious and strong objects of collection. Some are unique and unreachable / usually will never come back. 3 Marvel coupons are included, one is 6 hours of 2x EXP.

Includes elements that can be used in all characters / jobs for super fast power leveling only (excluding Zero).

All items are self-displaced and obtained over the years, therefore, legitimate / not cheated. (Nexon has successfully eliminated duplicates in bulk several times)

80 slots in shared storage / account.

Legion level is 21, 4500 levels between 27 characters. Account has space for 36 characters. A character has rare items in cash from "Cute Rookie".

The characters include: lvl 210 BW, 200 Lumi, 200 Cannon master, 174 Kaiser, 207 NW (main) and many characters ranging from 120-180 (most are 150)

The main character is a 207 NW with a range of 3.2M ~ 3.8M without filling

The NW comes with a permanent dragon for pets, cash items, 9x balanced fury, 4x Crystal Ilbi, 15 hours of 2x delivery coupons, 9hours of 2x exp coupons, lvl 55 diligence feature, lvl 40 ambition, 37 lvl charm , a lot of rare and some common chairs, coins for future events such as Sengoku high / root abyss, gollux, buff potions, and other goodies.

This is a good account to continue, give away or discard parts in some way.
    The account will be transferred to your email of choice.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a message.
    It will respond fast

Y

I'm releasing 2 free accounts that have some rarer items. (but ... on a different server, WHEN you can transfer to another server during some Nexon Events!
    One account in bera, another in windia.

Thanks for watching!

150$ - Scania- 207 NW 3.2M~3.8M range,RARE COLLECTIBLES, Godly items, Links lvl2.