need price check on custom lineage 2 hack development! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigpal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need price check on custom lineage 2 hack development!

currently looking for a price check for a developer to create a custom lineage 2 hacking tool
    I need to be able to license it for resale it will need a forum and license generator with auth server and login server with a offset database and program/hack login and a registration page for users.

the program needs to be safe for customers usage.

the program needs to have a speed hack and the ability to change the movement speed safely.
    the program needs to have a fly hack and be able to turn it on and off safely and fly around.
    the program needs to have a no clip and be able to turn it on and off safely and move throw walls and space.
    the program needs to have a Rayder hack and be able to turn it on off and off safely and detect objects and near by items.

I need this program to be for beginners and idiot proof the program well need to have a very nice user interface.

please reply here if interested or private massage me.
    thx

need price check on custom lineage 2 hack development!