1510+ All obtainable skins I 4000+skin shards never put RP again I PAX TF, SIVIR, JAX, etc... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlackPhoenix1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1510+ All obtainable skins I 4000+skin shards never put RP again I PAX TF, SIVIR, JAX, etc...

1510+ All obtainable skins I 4000+skin shards never put RP again I PAX TF, SIVIR, JAX , BLACK ALISTAR, KING RAMMUS,etc..

This ultra rare account has ALL league skins in the game up to the latest patch meaning:

ALL legendary skins

ALL Ultimate skins

ALL Epic skins

ALL mythic/Prestige skins

ALOT of skins come with their borders

HAVE NEARLY ALL TACTICIANS,CHIBIS AND lots of ARENAS

OVER 1100 CHROMAS

The account also contains ALL very rare skins such as all 3 PAX SKINS, KING RAMMUS, JUDGMENT KAYLE, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN, ETC... First picture shows the only skins missing from the account otherwise it has the rest of all the skins in league.

There are also around 2000 skin shards + 1500 in term of bag, orbs, chests (Should have around 4000 skin shards if you open everything) and contains all champions in the game, so YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PUT RP IN LEAGUE EVER AGAIN . You can just reroll skin shards to get new skins which riot will release. You can keep doing this for over 10 years and you will not run out of skin shards.

Account is currently on SEA(VN) server but you can transfer it to any region you want when riot enable server transfers. Account is roughly worth over $15000. Please message me if you have any questions or want to make an offer. There is way too much pictures to put so please message me if you want to see something on the account or to get the video showcase.

You will also get ORIGINAL CREATED EMAIL and all recovery support information so feel at ease knowing this account will 100% be yours as an original owner.

Discord: Joeyvkie#3669
    Screenshots: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Price: about 3000$
    Last edited by BlackPhoenix1; 06-03-2023 at 04:12 AM.

1510+ All obtainable skins I 4000+skin shards never put RP again I PAX TF, SIVIR, JAX, etc...