Old Account Rare skins (Season 2 Onwards) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Deki2o's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old Account Rare skins (Season 2 Onwards)

Hello , looking to sell my very old LoL account.

I've been playing league on and off for years now and i think it's time to let someone else have fun with all the collection i've gathered.

The ranked history of the account has pretty much been none-existant for the past few seasons as i did not play at all or only some flex with friends.

Ranks/Icons are as follows
    Season 2 : Gold
    Season 3 : Diamond
    Season 4 : Diamond
    Season 5 : Diamond
    Seasons 6 and onwards no ranks at all or silver/gold at best.
    Current : Gold I Flex / Silver 1 Promos)

Some of the old Icons/Ranked rewards on the account - https://imgur.com/a/AQsrM9z

(Note : I had an issue transfering the account from west to east and lost about 2 years of progress and had to work with support to get a lot of my stuff back that i lost during the 2 years the account was transfered that is why i have old skins/icons that say they were "obatined" during 2019 and onwards)

Details on the account :

Champions : All
    Skins : 361 (I've always aimed to have atleast 1 skin for every champion but due to my recent innactivity some champions dont have a skin at all.)
    Notable Skins : PaX Sivir / PaX Jax (Very rare) / Riot Squad Singed (Very rare) / Riot K-9 Nasus / Silver Kayle (Very Rare also had to provide the code i used back in the day for riot to recover it like mentioned above)
    Championship Riven [Original] (Extremely rare) / https://imgur.com/a/NmzQAWz
    Might have missed something but do not think so also a ton of limited/legacy skins but not unobtainable like the ones above !
    Runepages : Had all 20 when that was a thing im actually not sure if it matters now ? (lol)
    A ton of old icons/teams that dont exist anymore sadly a lot of it could not be restored from the transfer but still a lot of icons you won't get to see that often !

As for account information / recovery , due to the above mentioned problem i had with support u will get access to my ticket which basically has all the recovery info as they required it from me to do the restorations.

For price i am really unsure and open to offers at the moment , if you are interested please contact me via PM or leave a comment .

Old Account Rare skins (Season 2 Onwards)