Challenger player offering ELO Boosting/Coaching for EU+NA menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Maxx291's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Challenger player offering ELO Boosting/Coaching for EU+NA

Hello there, I'm a season 2 player with over 10 years experience of playing in all elos and Im able to boost your account with speed and quality. My peak is Challenger EUNE S8(600 LP) and EUW S9(230 LP) and constatly keeping my level of a Grandmaster/Challenger player.

Boosting up to Challenger(EUNE,TR,RU) and up to Master(EUW,NA).

Im doing all kinds of boosting - solo/duo,netwins,flex 5v5,normal wins,restriction games,mastery tokens,account leveling.

I also offer coaching for all lanes (for further details msg me)

Prices -
    ALL the prices are NEGOTIABLE and dependent on your LP gain,SoloQ or DuoQ.
    NOTE: Not doing dirt cheap boosting so if you are not willing to spend money for boost dont contact me.

Payment options are PayPal,Skrill,Crypto,Wise,Bank transfer(upfront,could be split payments depending on your order).

Contact me at Discord - dim4ouyouknow#3595, Skype - maximilianus777 or PM me here.

Also when adding tell me info about the boost for example:
    - Silver 1 to Gold 4(with current lp)
    - Solo or Duo
    - Lp gain

Boosting Terms

- No chat restrictions or bans will occur on your account

- The customer can log into the account inbetween boosting sessions? Yes, with letting me know before doing so

- The customer CANT play ranked games of the same kind of mode that the order is purchased at

- I'm not responsible if your account gets banned due to MMR boosting(never happened in my 4+year career)

I have 90+ vouches in another forum aswell(cant post links-upon request on DM)!
    Last edited by Maxx291; 01-23-2023 at 10:42 AM.

Challenger player offering ELO Boosting/Coaching for EU+NA