Professional Boosting by Boostaroo | All Servers | Iron → Master | Solo/Duo - TFT - Coaching menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Boostaroo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Professional Boosting by Boostaroo | All Servers | Iron → Master | Solo/Duo - TFT - Coaching

Boostaroo
    We are Boostaroo, we have been providing League of Legends services since 2017.
    We offer a bespoke quality service which is affordable and tailored to your needs!
    We are very reasonable people and always look to give our customers a fair price combined with a quality experience!

Need help climbing ranked and going past barriers which you may have faced?
    Well search no more! You came to the right place.
    We have dedicated hard working boosters which are at your disposal.

Services
    Solo Boosting
    Duo Boosting
    TFT Boosting
    Coaching

Why Boostaroo?
    Fast Order Completion
    Courtesy
    Customer Support
    Discounts

FEATURES
    VPN
    Offline Mode
    Specify Summer Spells Position
    Roles and Champions

PAYMENT METHODS
    PayPal
    Bitcoin

CONTACTS
    Discord Server: Boostaroo
    Discord: Boostaroo#3929
    UID: 312567544965890048

Customer Reviews
    "We were duo for diamond provisional games. 90% Win Rate, and he got MVP almost every game. Very chill and fast. Would duoq again!"

"grinded p4-p3 with me in a duo boost in 1 session, flawless games, didn't lose a single one. And he was handicap dealing with 120-140 ping. Monster, will request him again to climb more soon "

"helped me out and he got me back up to plat 3. Highly recommend"

"great guy, completed faster then timeframe with nearly 100% winrate, thanks again bro"

"Really good service, as another booster in the r/LolBoosting community, I have respect for great companies, and this is definitely one of them"

"boosted me from d3 0 lp to d2 in 4 hours. Dude is incredible and went 9-1. Will DEFINITELY be using Boostaroo and Clam in the future. 0 complaints on my end."

Clam boosted an account of mine very quickly and delivered on all promises. 10/10 would use @Boostaroo again"

"Diamond 3- Diamond 4 boosted , booster lost 1 game and avgd 13 kda, hes an absolute ANIMAL Clam did my boost, hes probably the best booster in the NA hemisphere. Guy is a absolute UNIT. Id almost go as far to say he is prob faker"

"bought a boost literally 2 days ago, and the service is already done in an amazing way, from Plat 3-Diamond 4 with only 1 lose. Will definitely come back for more. Thank you Clam @Boostaroo Also, the price is so much lesser than I expected, and the service is so much better than i expected. Insanely good service!"

And many more, all posted on our Discord server and other platforms!

Completed Boosts
    50+ Vouches on Discord since May 2020

And many more, all posted on our Discord server!

Boostaroo is recruiting League of Legends Boosters!
    Servers: NA - OCE
    Want to work at Boostaroo? Fill out the application.
    Apply here: #job-application (On the Discord server)
    Last edited by Boostaroo; 01-18-2021 at 01:59 PM.

Professional Boosting by Boostaroo | All Servers | Iron → Master | Solo/Duo - TFT - Coaching