Cheap TFT boosting - check prices! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

johan701's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very Cheap TFT boosting - check prices!

Hello, i am a long time currency trader, and i played a lot of TFT, i am offering cheap and safe TFT handmade boosting.

My rank used to be diamond2-3 in past seasons, I AM NOT botting or outsourcing the boosting to people from suspicious countries which will more likely get you banned.
    I will manually play all the games, so it's safer, but if i already have requests pending, you might get "queued up" (that's the problem with not outsourcing), contact me to know if i'm free!

Follow my SIMPLE instructions and there are basically 0 chances of you getting banned, anyway, if that still somehow happens, i will offer you free unbanning service (as long as you don't write to support yourself).
    I have a lot of experience in that too and have gotten dozens on accounts unbanned in many different games, but again, you shouldn't really be banned in the first place doing this with me.

Discord: Davih#3553

PM me your contact for discord / telegram / facebook

My prices are very low for the moment, in order for me to build up a few (tft specific) feedbacks.

Unranked : consider as iron4

iron4 to iron3 = 1,5€
    iron3 to iron2 = 1,5€
    iron2 to iron1 = 1,5€
    iron1 to bronze4 = 1,5€

bronze4 to bronze3 = 2€
    bronze3 to bronze2 = 2€
    bronze2 to bronze1 = 2€
    bronze1 to silver4 = 2€

silver4 to silver3 = 3€
    silver3 to silver2 = 3€
    silver2 to silver1 = 3€
    silver1 to gold4 = 4€

gold4 to gold3 = 5€
    gold3 to gold2 = 5€
    gold2 to gold1 = 5€
    gold1 to platinum4 = 7€
    Last edited by johan701; 11-21-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Cheap TFT boosting - check prices!