Friends Boosting Cheapest Prices Friendly Experience menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MoungjungKim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friends Boosting Cheapest Prices Friendly Experience

Hi we are a group of 3 who are looking for a side hustle in these tough Covid times.
    We have all achieved grandmaster tier the previous and current season.
    We currently accept any boost from bronze to Masters tier.
    We will all use a VPN with an IP matching your province/state for the utmost security.
    We have boosted for years before using this method and haven't had any issues with any customers.
    If anything happens to your account we will fully reimburse you and provide you an account of equal value.
    We are fully interested in giving you the best possible price for your order and gaining your trust. We are willing to talk over discord if you want to negotiate a price for your order, have any questions or want updates on your order.

I am also offering coaching for the ADC/Support roles for players that are Diamond 4 and below. I am a new coach so prices will be more than reasonable and am willing to negotiate with you!

Feel free to contact me here and I will connect with you through discord or any other platform you are comfortable with.
    Looking forward to working with you!

Friends Boosting Cheapest Prices Friendly Experience