League Of Legends scripting platform. Private & UD for 1month now !! Kite & Scripts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fts72's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League Of Legends scripting platform. Private & UD for 1month now !! Kite & Scripts

Hello,

I want to start off by saying PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me. This is not your usual scam. This is your opportunity to get your hands on an extremely rare product. You missed your shot with previous platform before, give it a shot now and check us out. A message will cost you nothing, and you can deem for yourself if we're legit. We'll prove to you we do not fuck around.
    We are a serious platform who's target userbase is interested mostly in safety, rather than fancy features. We do have a very complex and efficient orbwalker along with plenty of scripts, and we're working constantly to improve that.
    I am here to present you this new amazing platform. We have been working on this for the past year and finally we are happy to release it.
    I will add a short video here, and I will make sure to stream it for you LIVE when you want to purchase our scripts.

https://streamable.com/mkn4d

Champions supported :
    Almost all champs but ults need to be manual casted, we do not support ult usage except for base ult. That's because we believe Ults are key and need to be used efficiently, that can be done only by a real person.
    An example?
    Vayne's ult, a real vayne player needs when it needs to be casted !
    We are still growing and there will be a few bugs here and there for a few champions, we'll need your suggestion to make the scripts Legendary.
    However our main concern now is safety, which is what we're working hard on and succeeding,

Utilities :
    -Skills tracker
    -Orbwalker
    -Lasthit
    -base ult
    -Recall timers
    -Skin changer

These are our values :

1.We believe in safety, we do not want our users be banned which is why we work hard to make sure that's the case
    2.We believe in affordability, we don't charge 300€ per month, we charge 150€ and that's because we believe anyone should be able to cheat
    3.We believe in the enviroment. That's a topic that I take very seriously, even though offtopic we will donate 1% of our revenue to Climate Change Organization. We need to save the planet,
    and we need to SAVE IT NOW!

Pricing :
    150€ for the invite (BTC only)
    150€ for the platform (Paypal & BTC)

Last banwave : 5weeks ago.
    Discords for further informations AlberEinstein#5738
    Last edited by fts72; 03-12-2020 at 04:03 AM.

League Of Legends scripting platform. Private & UD for 1month now !! Kite & Scripts
    Ssin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone been cheated?
    AlberEinstein#5738 cannot be found