EUW Pre-season1 account, judgement kayle, all victorious skins, pax sivir and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Trof's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EUW Pre-season1 account, judgement kayle, all victorious skins, pax sivir and more

Hello

After a long time I have decided to quit the game for multiple reasons and decided to sell my account. Here are the details:

-First owner since pre-Season1
    -Never banned
    -All Champions unlocked
    -About 150.000 BlueEssence included. You can buy all the future champions, name change, use it on BE shop, etc.
    -3 Hextech Mystery Champion shards, which fully unlock not-owned champions. You can use these to unlock the next 3 champs for free.
    -11 Rune pages
    -19 hextech keys + a couple of gemstones
    -2 Refunds remaining
    -Plat MMR

ICONS: Season1 Gold, Season2 Diamond, Season3 Diamond
    EMOTES: Conqueror of the League emote (2500+ hours played of LoL)
    SKINS: There are 59 skins unlocked and you can find a full list in Google Sheets here. This is without counting the Victorious Graves skin which will be unlocked soon.

As said in the title some that are worth mentioning are: Judgement Kayle (S1 reward,completely unobtainable now), ALL Victorious skins (Jarvan, Janna, Elise, Morgana, Sivir, Maokai) and of course PAX Sivir (which I believe is also unobtaibale now since they removed the code system). Also NEO Pax Sivir is included.

Price is 200€.

I will provide any other required information or proof to serious offers. The transaction will probably happen via middleman, if you are a scammer please don't even try.
    Also feel free to ask any questions

Cheers
    Last edited by Trof; 11-13-2017 at 07:24 AM.

EUW Pre-season1 account, judgement kayle, all victorious skins, pax sivir and more
    AethelisVeak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trof View Post
    Hello

After a long time I have decided to quit the game for multiple reasons and decided to sell my account. Here are the details:

-First owner since pre-Season1
    -Never banned
    -All Champions unlocked
    -About 150.000 BlueEssence included. You can buy all the future champions, name change, use it on BE shop, etc.
    -3 Hextech Mystery Champion shards, which fully unlock not-owned champions. You can use these to unlock the next 3 champs for free.
    -11 Rune pages
    -19 hextech keys + a couple of gemstones
    -2 Refunds remaining
    -Plat MMR

ICONS: Season1 Gold, Season2 Diamond, Season3 Diamond
    EMOTES: Conqueror of the League emote (2500+ hours played of LoL)
    SKINS: There are 59 skins unlocked and you can find a full list in Google Sheets here. This is without counting the Victorious Graves skin which will be unlocked soon.

As said in the title some that are worth mentioning are: Judgement Kayle (S1 reward,completely unobtainable now), ALL Victorious skins (Jarvan, Janna, Elise, Morgana, Sivir, Maokai) and of course PAX Sivir (which I believe is also unobtaibale now since they removed the code system). Also NEO Pax Sivir is included.

Price is 200€.

I will provide any other required information or proof to serious offers. The transaction will probably happen via middleman, if you are a scammer please don't even try.
    Also feel free to ask any questions

Cheers
    Have you sold that?