[NA] Rare Account League | 961 Skins | Plat IV | 100 Emotes | 58 Wards | 446 Icons menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Prime-nl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[NA] Rare Account League | 961 Skins | Plat IV | 100 Emotes | 58 Wards | 446 Icons

Heya, today i have in store one of the MOST RARE league accounts in the world. CONTAINING OVER 900 SKINS! I have email access to the account and also i will transfer the email to yours after the transaction!
    ACCOUNT WORTH $6000

Ofcourse some good information about the account:

- All champions
    - 600+ Mastery
    - 961 SKINS (with a lot of limited and rare skins, and basicly every skin in the shop )
    - 100 Emotes
    - 20 Rune Pages
    - 440+ Icons
    - 58 wards (including rare ones like : Rune Enthusiast Ward, Season 3 Victorious Ward)
    - 50+ Chromas

And over 100 skinshards left to roll the next 40 skins or so..
    This account is the most satisfying account you can find on the market rn (i think). PICTURES OF THE ACCOUNT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS | 961 SKINS | PLAT IV | 100 EMOTES | 58 WARDS | 446 ICONS u/ Prime-nl - Album on Imgur

--------------

More info about me -
    I'm a quite repped seller and i have experience in selling big accounts before, i can show you my vouches . I never sold on this site tho, I saw it's kinda active so trying to post it here aswell
    So don't try to pull any of your scammy tricks on me. Also i'm up for negotiations. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

---------------

Contact info and price:
    Discord: PrimeStore#5691
    PRICE SET ON 600 euros/$660
    ALSO ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL F&F

Ofcourse if needed I can screenshare the account and answer all your questions if you have them !

My original thread on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingMarket/comments/dgt8rr/league_of_legends_961_skins_plat_iv_100_emotes_58/
    Last edited by Prime-nl; 10-13-2019 at 05:48 PM.

[NA] Rare Account League | 961 Skins | Plat IV | 100 Emotes | 58 Wards | 446 Icons