Anders' LoL ACCOUNT SHOP - CHEAP PRICES - GCX REP - RESELLING menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Anders02's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anders' LoL ACCOUNT SHOP - CHEAP PRICES - GCX REP - RESELLING

HELLO COMMUNITY

I'm selling some of my LoL accounts out with alot of great content and more. Mostly all champs and gold ranks. I'm selling for cheap prices, that can be discussed and i'm a very known and trusted reseller . Take a look down below

If you have any questions or information you either wanna know about me or the accounts, then add me on SKYPE: bookseller10 or DISCORD: bookseller10#4092.

MY REP THREAD: I'm a very known gift card exchanging reseller on reddit, which i'm proud of. I've been doing it for months with success with my costumers and i'll profit 24/7 by doing this. I'm known as a "Top Trader" which also means that i have alot of "GCX REPS" which stands for Gift Card Exchange Reps. I've got loads of pages with them from recent success with my costumers and here's a little peak: /u/bookseller10 GCX Rep Profile : GCXRep

PAYMENTS: PayPal, BTC or G2A PAY

All my accounts is with a original email.

Account 1

LVL 30 reached

All champs -----> Screenshot by Lightshot

9 Rune pages -----> Screenshot by Lightshot

Account 2

GOLD 3

All champs

90 Icons

174 Skins

20 rune pages

SCREENS -----> Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Account 3

100 Champs

6 Skins

6 Rune pages

SCREENS ------> http://i.imgur.com/1Kfp0Gs.jpg

ADD ME ON SKYPE: bookseller10 or DISCORD: bookseller10#4092 for more information , i'll hope to talk with you soon

Trade Safe!

Anders' LoL ACCOUNT SHOP - CHEAP PRICES - GCX REP - RESELLING