League of Legends Boosting - NA / LAN - No Scripts @ 100% Secure & Fast & Cheap ✔✔ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NexuswOw's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends Boosting - NA / LAN - No Scripts @ 100% Secure & Fast & Cheap ✔✔

Add me on Skype: Nexus.Boost

Add me on Discord: Nexus#9484

~ Payment Options ~

- PayPal / Zelle / Wellsfargo

Payment is in USD. Standard conversion rates to USD will be used if paid in other currencies.

~ Terms of Service ~

- You must pay first before the service.
    - I will not use any RP/IP without the owner's permission.
    - If the account gets banned for ELO boosting during the service, I will take responsibility and refund the money.
    - If the account gets banned for ELO boosting after our service, I will take responsibility only if the customer can prove the ban happened under our boosting service.
    - While you are under our service, you are not allowed to play ranked. If I notice that a ranked game has been played while the account is under our service, the service will be cancelled and you will not be refunded.
    - You may play any other games on your account that is not ranked while I are offline and not on the account. (Message me on Skype or Discord to ensure that you may play on the account during our service)
    - Payment is non-refundable. Once the payment is made, you will have to wait until the service is completed.
    - If at any point, you break our terms of services, I have the right to cancel our services with no refund.
    - Once the payment is made, you are automatically agreeing to all the terms above.

~ FAQ ~

1. When does the boost begin?
    R. I usually start boosting at 9:00 AM EST

2. How long will it take?
    R. On average I do 1 division per day.

3. Do you use VPN?
    R. Yes.

Discord: Nexus#9484 - Unique ID: 147909364068384768
    #1 Gold Provider 🏆 100% Safe - No Bots

League of Legends Boosting - NA / LAN - No Scripts @ 100% Secure & Fast & Cheap ✔✔