[All SEVERS] NEW OFFER| ELO BOOST |40% DISCOUNT | GET CREDITS |REGISTER NOW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

azboost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[All SEVERS] NEW OFFER| ELO BOOST |40% DISCOUNT | GET CREDITS |REGISTER NOW

WEBSITE LINK

AZ Boost

With the purchase of 3 divisions you receive one free

Who we are?

We are a team with more than 5 years of experience and willing to ​​share our knowledge. Our purpose is to encourage you, the player, to growth and develop new skills during our time we work together. Therefore, we will create personalized guides and make sure we provide enough support to help you in your needs as you become better player. We are eager to provide you an impressive experience in every way! What are you waiting for summoner? Book now!

VPN

We provide VPN protection as a standard for every user of AZ Boost to ensure account safety against RIOT. Every lol elo booster at AZ Boost has a private VPN protection while working on your LoL account

OUR PRIORITIES

Our priorities are focused on providing services similar as a coaching service and providing a service beyond the standards of the game. We focus on practice-based training

GUIDES

After each order, our services offer a personalized guide where you can learn macro game and basic standards to improve as a player

Orders

While your account is being lol elo boosted you can choose from different options, so you can track the progress that is being made on your account. After purchasing any type of boosting you will have access to the member's area. If you are also interested in spectating the games which are being played while your account is being lol elo boosted, you can just simply create another League of Legends account and add your main account as a friend.

LIVE CHAT WITH BOOSTER.

With our live chat you can contact your booster anytime you want. Asking about picks, favors, or getting few tips from them never was so easy. Knowledge you will get from that, will improve you as a player.

CHOOSE YOUR POSITION AND CHAMPION.

INFORMATION

You can chose the champions and positions you prefer before starting the order! That way our boosters are going to prioritize them if possible! We want to provide the best experience possible to our customers, you can also leave a note with important requests or ask a booster to use your summoner spells key combination.

YOUR LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT IN THE GOOD HANDS!

Our elo boosters are strictly instructed to follow our rules (and will be penalized for violation)

Coaching Services.

Our style of coaching is based on three approaches but remains focused on two factors: Macro game and farming. I would start to anaylize, with you, your knowledge and your shortcomings in order to set up a working method. We will start from your champion pool, determine your mains picks to work in a first place champions deep machanics "learning professional combos", attitude to adopt according to the game, how to trade but especially when trade, how to manage your lane.
    My methodological list is based on:

1. I focus on analyzing your strengths and abilities.
    2. I will teach you a personalized list of game styles.
    3. I will help you learn from your mistakes and focus on your improvement and gameplay.
    4. I will give you a diagram of possible routes.

We are able to coach in NA/EUW/LAN/LAS/EUNE. Individual players and teams are accepted. Most of the reserves can be applied via skype/discord with share screen for live action and real time coaching for tips and tricks. My specialization is based on farming style. I will help you to perfect that style, which stands out inside the game.

5 Years of experience

1- Analysis: I will take a closer look at your gameplay and make a judgement of what your strengths and weaknesses are. The analysis could consist of a VOD + OP.GG that you present - or you playing in live action. The analysis will focus on your decision making, playstyle, mechanics (champion usage, farming, positioning)

2- Application of knowledge: After adressing your weaknesses, I will workout a plan on areas you should practice, for instance (Wave control, map rotation, champion picks, etc.). And show you precisely how to implement these elements into your gameplay.

3- Emotional tools: whether you are TOXIC or , TILT learning basic emotional skills can help you improve as much as learning hard facts. In fact, this will also help you to LEARN ON YOUR OWN.

4- Feedback & Evaluation: Depending on the amount of lessons we have arranged, there will be a feedback and evaluation element incorporated, which invites you to think critically of the things I have taught you and further question and challenge me as a teacher, so that we together can improve in the ways we think, learn and teach. This is also a key element to retain some of the knowledge gained in the lesson.

Website Link

AZ Boost

Discord:

azboost#9199

AZ BOOST FOUNDER

PRICES

BRONZE DIVISION

BRONZE V > IV - 10 $
    BRONZE IV > III - 10 $
    BRONZE III > II - 10 $
    BRONZE II > I - 10 $
    BRONZE I > SILVER V - 15 $