League of Legends boosting services - cheap&fast - highly repped menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends boosting services - cheap&fast - highly repped

NO BOTS/hacks/cheats! Only safe manual playing so you don't have to worry about your account safety.
    Boosting is done by pro League of Legends players! No fishy IPs or anything, boosters i work with are mostly from Russia/Ukraine.
    So there is no ban risk - unless you were doing something fishy(like using bots/hacks) before you gave your account to us, but if somehow something happens to your account because of us - we will refund you for it.

Services we provide:
    Division boosting
    Placement Games
    Account Leveling

Prices:
    Prices are changing all the time, just contact me and we will discuss price in real time mode - i'll do my best to give the best price possible and to do the boost at once!

Payment options:
    Skrill
    Webmoney
    Paypal
    Bitcoins

Contacts:
    (dartex2008 is my skype username)
    Discord:
    Dartex#1378 (capital D - pay attention please!!!)
    Last edited by Dartexx; 06-27-2018 at 04:20 AM.
    We do currencies/accounts/services in many online games.
    10+ years in business, thousands of happy customers
    Contacts: Skype dartex2008 / Discord dartex2023 / Telegram @dartex2008
    Beware of impersonators! Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer pretending to be me.

League of Legends boosting services - cheap&fast - highly repped
    Yah1YAH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice service nice support recomend 100%

j600's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful, bought a boost to go Gold 5 to Gold 4 from this guy and first 5 games so far have been a disaster...W1 L4.

Not quite leaving negative feedback yet but will keep updating this post to let people know how it goes.

update: He has now put me with a different booster to see if games will go better.

update: Lost first game with new booster too, since paying for this boost to Gold 5>Gold 4, I am W1 L5 and now DEMOTED to silver 1

update: We agreed it would be best to let the booster login to my account and play the games (despite the fact I paid extra for DUO games) he's played a total of 7 games so far, which are W4 L3 so currently I'm sitting mid Silver 1. Comms on Skype have been good, although he told me this boost is not worth anything to him anymore (he's only doing it to keep me happy) I'm hoping today things will get better. Overall so far, I wouldn't recommend this guy at all, much better boosters on here. Will come back with final updates when I'm hopefully in Gold 4.

update: Ok so im back in Gold 5, however sitting on 0 LP as his last 2 games have both been losses, his last game he finished 0/6/3 Akali top lane. Still hoping for Gold 4 but Im having my doubts he can get me there.

update: 24 hours later and after another 7 games played, I am still bottom of Gold 5 on 0 LP. I have decided to change the password on my account and stop any further games because it's clear this guy and the people he uses for boosts aren't capable of even getting me out of Gold 5...In short DO NOT use this guy for boosting, whole thing has been a total waste of time and money ($20 down, which I doubt he will refund)
    Last edited by j600; 02-27-2018 at 03:17 AM.

Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by j600 View Post
    Be careful, bought a boost to go Gold 5 to Gold 4 from this guy and first 5 games so far have been a disaster...W1 L4.

Not quite leaving negative feedback yet but will keep updating this post to let people know how it goes.

update: He has now put me with a different booster to see if games will go better.

update: Lost first game with new booster too, since paying for this boost to Gold 5>Gold 4, I am W1 L5 and now DEMOTED to silver 1

update: We agreed it would be best to let the booster login to my account and play the games (despite the fact I paid extra for DUO games) he's played a total of 7 games so far, which are W4 L3 so currently I'm sitting mid Silver 1. Comms on Skype have been good, although he told me this boost is not worth anything to him anymore (he's only doing it to keep me happy) I'm hoping today things will get better. Overall so far, I wouldn't recommend this guy at all, much better boosters on here. Will come back with final updates when I'm hopefully in Gold 4.

update: Ok so im back in Gold 5, however sitting on 0 LP as his last 2 games have both been losses, his last game he finished 0/6/3 Akali top lane. Still hoping for Gold 4 but Im having my doubts he can get me there.

update: 24 hours later and after another 7 games played, I am still bottom of Gold 5 on 0 LP. I have decided to change the password on my account and stop any further games because it's clear this guy and the people he uses for boosts aren't capable of even getting me out of Gold 5...In short DO NOT use this guy for boosting, whole thing has been a total waste of time and money ($20 down, which I doubt he will refund)
    You paid for the job to be done, you were interfering all the time with your bad attitude, your threats of leaving bad feedback here and in you ended up changing password before we could finish the job. We agreed for a specific job, no one ever promised you we will have 100% win rate or that we'll be playing 24/7, it's your own fantasies. About performance - your MMR was destroyed and you were getting lowest points possible per win, we had to spend lots of time to straighten it. You should read up about KDA. As for refund - i offered you refund when you played several games DUO and didn't like it - i offered you refund right away. You refused and started threatening so we had to spend lots of time more even though in the end you did what you did. Hold ups happen, i could finish the job as promised though, i'd even replace the booster again if needed, but with this attitude(constant threats etc.) i am glad our cooperation is over.
    Last edited by Dartexx; 02-27-2018 at 04:25 AM.
    We do currencies/accounts/services in many online games.
    10+ years in business, thousands of happy customers
    Contacts: Skype dartex2008 / Discord dartex2023 / Telegram @dartex2008
    Beware of impersonators! Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer pretending to be me.

j600's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dartexx View Post
    You paid for the job to be done, you were interfering all the time with your bad attitude, your threats of leaving bad feedback here and in you ended up changing password before we could finish the job. We agreed for a specific job, no one ever promised you we will have 100% win rate or that we'll be playing 24/7, it's your own fantasies. About performance - your MMR was destroyed and you were getting lowest points possible per win, we had to spend lots of time to straighten it. You should read up about KDA. As for refund - i offered you refund when you played several games DUO and didn't like it - i offered you refund right away. You refused and started threatening so we had to spend lots of time more even though in the end you did what you did. Hold ups happen, i could finish the job as promised though, i'd even replace the booster again if needed, but with this attitude(constant threats etc.) i am glad our cooperation is over.
    You're making yourself look worse here, instead of just saying "sorry we fucked up, here's a refund" insetad you try to justify how bad things were and blame them on me. I have went back through our Skype chat logs and at no point did you offer or even suggest a refund, if you have any evidence contrary to this please feel free to present it here, but we both know you don't.

If I pay for a boost from Gold 5 to Gold 4 and after the first 6 games I've been DEMOTED to Silver, I think I'm within my right to threaten a refund and leave negative feedback. I'd hardly call any of this bad attitude on my part, all I'm doing is letting other people know what has happened and presenting the facts. The reality is that at the start of this boost I was on 28LP in Gold 5, your boosters played a total of 30 games and won a total of 13 games and LOST 17! This is at Gold 5! It's hardly like I am asking for a boost at Diamond! At this point I decided enough was enough and I changed the password on my account to stop your boosters playing on it.

I can appreciate you don't put a timescale on how long a boost will take, but we're talking about Gold 5 to Gold 4 here, that's 1 division at a reasonably low MMR, and 30 games later you still hadn't achieved it.

My negative feedback stays, I have been a member of this forum for a long long time (look at my join date) and used various different boosting services over the years, I am always fair in the feedback I leave, however as a boosting service your's was by far the worst I've ever used...quite simply it's evident by the games played on my account (W13 L17) your boosters aren't capable of winning games even at Gold.
    Last edited by j600; 02-28-2018 at 05:09 AM.