League of Legends EUW High End Account 73 skins!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

virtualheisenberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends EUW High End Account 73 skins!!!

Legendary Account Shop

Buying accounts and virtual currency can feel shady at times. Selly.gg became the go to website for instant delivery, but customer satisfaction for everyone suffered due to no personal communication. So we changed the system. If you don't want any form of communication just leave now because I'm the hugging type. I want to talk to you before you buy to make sure you are comfortable/understand the process and after you buy to provide your login info, and tips on how to keep the account safe. I'll even add you in game if you ever want to play! (when I actually have free time). Do yourself a favor and just message me with the account you are interested in and ask a few questions. I promise you will leave with a new account and happy you decided to send me a message.

What does our service include?
    60 Day Warranty
    We don't sell junk pure and simple no questions asked 60 day warranty. Hands down the most important feature to have on an account. A good reputation is nice and all but buying and selling accounts violates every the code of condact for EVERY game you play and will result in a ban if detected. A warranty is all that really matters. Over a year of acquiring a database of suppliers allows us to find those with fair prices and safe accounts. ALL accounts are HAND-LEVELED. Replacements past the warranty period will be reviewed by us for assistance.

Fast Delivery and a Safe Account
    You will always receive your account within 12 hours of purchase. You can confirm the time by messaging us as usually it will be delivered in 15 minutes or less. after you buy you will instantly receive a code in your email from selly. On here or Skype you will send us the code and within an hour we will have your username, password, and every bit of personal information you will need to ensure that the accounts is yours for life. This system is by far the best we have experienced and it helps you feel more comfortable with your purchase and allows us to make sure everyone leaves happy.

Contact Us 24/7
    You have questions! Everyone has questions! You will receive a quick answer from someone who speaks fluent english (as hard as that may be to believe) Seriously I have made it my passion to not only provide high quality accounts, but to provide a high quality service that can help you pick out the account that you want. If you don't see it listed we have literally hundreds of unlisted accounts available to us at prices that are WAY below market average.

Level - 30
    Region - EUW
    Influence Points - 1125
    Riot Points - 11
    Champions - 95
    Skins - 73
    PROJECT: Lucian
    Riot Kayle
    Headmistress Fiora
    PROJECT: Fiora
    SKT T1 Jax
    Woad Scout Quinn
    The Magnificent Twisted Fate
    Musketeer Twisted Fate
    Cutpurse Twisted Fate
    Lil' Slugger Trundle
    PROJECT: Yi
    Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath
    Viscero Xin Zhao
    Secret Agent Xin Zhao
    Shadow Prince Malzahar
    Snow Day Malzahar
    Festive Maokai
    Primal Udyr
    Spirit Guard Udyr
    Shadowfire Kindred
    SKT T1 Vayne
    Master Chef Tamh Kench
    Championship Shyvana
    Firecracker Jinx
    Night Hunter Rengar
    Pool Party Rek'sai
    Marauder Olaf
    Officer Vi
    Zac (pink skin)
    Glacial Malphite
    Mecha Malphite
    Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere
    Dark Crystal Ryze
    Freljord Rammus
    Dino Gnar
    Battle Regalia Poppy
    Infernal Nasus
    Definitely Not Blitzcrank
    Riot Blitzcrank
    Pharaoh Amumu
    Sad Robot Amumu
    Gragas, Esq.
    Bloodstone Lissandra
    Zombie Nunu
    Surgeon Shen
    Battlecast Xerath
    Red Baron Corki
    Fnatic Corki
    High Noon Yasuo
    Arcade Hecarim
    Big Bad Warwick
    Snow Day Singed
    Pool Party Lee Sin
    Spooky Gangplank
    Myrmidon Pantheon
    Dragonslayer Pantheon
    Dreadknight Garen
    Kingpin Twitch
    Barbarian Sion
    Warmonger Sion
    Deep Terror Thresh
    Monarch Kog'Maw
    Asylum Shaco
    Woad Ashe
    Amethyst Ashe
    Prestigious Leblanc
    Red Card Katarina
    Warring Kingdoms Katarina
    Officer Caitlyn
    Riot Girl Tristana
    Unchained Alistar
    Dragon Trainer Lulu
    Huntress Sivir
    Current Season Rank - Silver III
    Price - $150 - 135 EUR
    Selly - One 150 Dollar Account Key!

Message us here or for instant response on Skype at Legendary.wholesalers