✪ Cheap ELO Boosts up to Diamond III, Provisional Games, Ranked Wins ✪ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

curtxlol's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✪ Cheap ELO Boosts up to Diamond III, Provisional Games, Ranked Wins ✪

About me:

Hi, I'm Curtx - a long time League of Legends player playing since Season 3, peaking at Diamond 1 last season.

In general, I main ADC - but can play any role to a professional level.

I'm here to advertise my services.

Services:

I provide the following services:

Ranked Wins

Division Boosting

Provisional Games

Account Safety:

During the time of the Boosting, nobody will be replied to or contacted on your friendlist. In the case of the owner feeling anxious about their account,
    I can use a VPN Service and also appear offline to make sure no suspicious activity arises.

I can also provide information on how the games are going via Skype, and can also record games and send them over to you if requested.

I will use all necessary precautions to make sure your account is safe.

Prices:

Provisional Games:
    (The pricing of Provisional Games will depend on what your previous season rank was.)

Bronze: £15
    Silver: £20
    Gold: £25
    Platinum: £30
    Diamond: £45

Division Boosting:

Bronze:
    Bronze 5 -> 4 = £5
    Bronze 4 -> 3 = £5
    Bronze 3 -> 2 = £5
    Bronze 2 -> 1 = £5
    Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 = £7
    Bronze -> Silver Package = £30

Silver:
    Silver 5 -> 4 = £8
    Silver 4 -> 3 = £8
    Silver 3 -> 2 = £8
    Silver 2 -> 1 = £8
    Silver 1 -> Gold 5 = £10
    Silver -> Gold Package = £50

Gold:
    Gold 5 -> 4 = £10
    Gold 4 -> 3 = £10
    Gold 3 -> 2 = £10
    Gold 2 -> 1 = £10
    Gold 1 -> Platinum 5 = £15
    Gold -> Platinum Package = £75

Platinum:
    Platinum 5 -> 4 = £15
    Platinum 4 -> 3 = £15
    Platinum 3 -> 2 = £15
    Platinum 2 -> 1 = £15
    Platinum 1 -> Diamond 5 = £20
    Platinum -> Diamond Package = £80

Diamond:
    Diamond 5 -> 4 = £20
    Diamond 4 -> 3 = £20

Ranked Wins:

Bronze: £3
    Silver: £4
    Gold: £5
    Platinum: £7
    Diamond: £8

Payment Methods:

For any more questions, including things such as purchasing a boost, time slot questions or if you just want to chat about the services available –
    then add my Skype using the URL below. Beware of adding my Skype through other methods, as this may cause you to add a fake account.

Terms of Service:

- During the allocated Boosting times, you will be unable to log onto your League of Legends account – if there is a case where you need to log into your account, you will discuss this on Skype beforehand, eliminating any complications for the both of us.

- If your League of Legends account gains under 15 LP per win, there may be additional fees depending on the amount of time it takes to recuperate your account back to normal LP gains.

- The service will usually be completed within the alloted time discussed, under the circumstances that this is not the case, you may be entitled to a partial refund of your order.

- In the case of the account being banned due to boosting, I hold no responsibility. The responsibility is down to the account holder / customer purchasing the boost.

- Failure to adhere to any of the above terms and conditions may revoke your boost or cause additional fees to be charged. In the event of a chargeback situation, I may be liable to hold your account until I receive adequate payment.

✪ Cheap ELO Boosts up to Diamond III, Provisional Games, Ranked Wins ✪