GUARANTEED cheapest ELO Boosting, placements & coaching menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LeagueHero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GUARANTEED cheapest ELO Boosting, placements & coaching

Introduction
    Hi, I'm a active league player who has already boosted many of his friends to Gold V and beyond. Since I'm starting out and trying to get a positive reputation, I'll undersell anyone offering the same service for a limited amount of time. I've got a lot spare time at the moment and thus have a flexible schedule, so you can still play non-ranked games in between the service. My services are described below, but feel free to contact me for additional information.

Prices
    Saw it cheaper somewhere else? If its a trusted seller, I'll match the price, or better.

Boosting
    1-3 Divisions - €5 ea
    3-5 Divisions - €4.75 ea
    5-10 Divisions - €4.5 ea
    Al the way to Gold V - €4 ea (any # of divisions)

Placements
    1-3 Games - €2 ea
    3-7 Games - €1.5 ea
    7-10 Games - €1 ea

Coaching
    This highly depends on the training you need and how intensive it is. I can help you with specific tasks or give you a general courses. If your unsure about the points you have to improve on I can help you determine those as well. expect it to be somewhere near €3-6/hour. For now, this service is limited for clients between (and including) the skill level of bronze and gold.

Special requests
    Got a special request? Want to make it to Gold V only using a specific champion or role? Want to duo with me while I boost one of your other/friends' accounts? Feel free to contact me for offers.

Payment options.
    Service upfront
    Got trust issues? I'll deliver the service upfront, but you'll have to make a payment after each division, so it'll slow things down. Service times are discussable.

Payment upfront
    I'll start boosting the account to the requested division as soon as I received the payment. Again, my time table is flexible so you can still play unranked in between.

Methods
    Mainly PayPal/Bank transfers. Offers (gift cards etc.) are welcome, but I'm not looking for other services or accounts.

Requirements & agreements
    Requirements
    The account must be ranked enabled.
    Basic champion pool or the permission to buy them with the clients currency.
    Basic runes or the permission to buy them with the clients currency.

If these requirements can't be met non-standard prices apply.

Agreements
    The client may not play ranked games during the service unless specified.
    The booster will not spend the clients IP/RP or delete/combine runes unless specified.
    The booster may rearrange the clients masteries/rune pages, unless specified.
    The booster will not ad or remove friends from the clients friends list unless specified.
    The booster will not interact with the clients friends unless specified.
    The booster will not disclose him boosting the clients account unless specified.
    The booster will not break any of the RIOT's rules regarding the game while providing the service, apart from account sharing as this is required for the service.
    The booster will not take on more then 3 clients at a time as to guarantee a certain service level and delivery time.

Contact information
    Mail: [email protected]
    Epvp: LeagueHero

I'm not shy, so VOIP is an option, spoken languages are limited to English and Dutch however.

Guarantee
    If I fail to deliver the service in a reasonable or timely fashion, I'll offer a partial or full, if suitable, refund.
    If you find a cheaper trusted provider up to one month after service you're entitled to partial refund.

Vouchers
    Nimesha

GUARANTEED cheapest ELO Boosting, placements & coaching