Trade Details

Free

racist parrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

GREY WARWICK LoL Gold 4 EUW account (30 skins,101 champs) + Email address

GREY WARWICK+VICTORIOUS MORGANA LoL Gold 4 EUW account (31 skins,101 champs) + Email address
    League of Legends Rank: Gold

hey guys,

im selling my precious gold 4 account. i dont have the time and desire to play anymore.

the account has 101 champs and 31 skins.

its easier to mention the 20 champs the account doesnt have yet - alphabetic order: azir, braum, draven, galio, gnar, gragas, heimerdinger, jinx, kassadin, kog maw, lucian, lulu, miss fortune, nami, twitch, varus, vel koz, volibear, xerath, zyra.
    the account has all the other champs on it.

the skins the account has: nurse + silverfang + blood moon akali, unchained alistar, boom boom blitzcrank, dragonwing corki, shadow evelynn, dreadknight garen, nightblade irelia, traditional karma, acolyte lee sin, shadow prince malzahar, totemic maokai, assassin master yi, AstroNautilus, void nocturne, sasquatch nunu, crimson elite + battle bunny riven, yellow jacket shen, boneclaw shyvana, hextech singed, armor of the fifth age taric, riot girl tristana, king tryndamere, primal udyr, nosferatu vladimir, grey warwick, volcanic wukong, shockblade zed, VICTORIOUS MORGANA.

the account also has 57 summoner icons on it and some of them will very likely never be available again.

the best thing: it has the Grey Warwick skin, which you can only get as a reward from riots referral system.

the account has 10 rune pages.

the email address+password will be included of course, so you got full access to the account and the option to change the password right after your purchase.

other things i like about the account:

yellow jacket shen, nosferatu vladimir and sasquatch nunu, which are only available for special events.
    the account also has AstroNautilus, which i think is a pretty cool skin and rather expensive skin.
    it also has the infamous pink taric skin aka armor of the fifth age taric

id be fine with selling the account for 125€ (that is 156$), but the price can be negotiated. i accept bank transfer or paypal.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!

i guarantee that you will receive all the information you need within 24 hours after payment!

i can send you some pictures if you like.

you can add me on skype, but consider the time-zone: im from central europe.

skype name is: Dirty Hansilein

consider the timezone. im in central europe and will be on in the evening
    Last edited by racist parrot; 11-11-2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: victorious morgana

racist parrot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

bump. great offer.