(wts) na only! Elo boosting! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Brotatoez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(wts) na only! Elo boosting!

BOOSTING ONLY ON NA! TALK TO ME TODAY! OFFERING DISCOUNTS FOR ANYONE ORDERING MORE THAN 1 TIER BOOST!

Who Am I?
    Hi, I am an avid League of Legends player who has been playing since as early as 2009. I had played LoL for quite some time before Season 1, and when it came out I jumped right into ranked. At the end of Season 2, I ended up in Gold tier, and followed that up with Platinum in season 2. I understand the stress and angry developed from being in a tier you do not belong in, and have lots of experience in ELO boosting services.

What is ELO Boosting?
    ELO boosting is the act of allowing another player (often times higher skilled) to play on another account in order to boost their ranking. Although the new tier system doesn't use ELO, rather divisions, the name has stuck.

Why Elo Boost?
    The ultimate reason to ELO boost is to rank up, however there are some more specific reasons why people like you may want to boost:

To achieve a higher rank, status, bragging rights.
    To get out of 'elo hell'
    Some people truly believe they should be at a higher level of skill, and ELO boosting allows them to get out of their situation.
    To reap the rewards at the end of the season (banners, icons, forum badge, etc).
    To get better - playing at a higher skill level usually makes you a better player.

Note:It is even more beneficial to ELO boost since the changes during the end of Season 2. You can no longer lose a tier that you've achieved, if you hit Gold, you can't lose gold no matter how many times you lose at 0 points. The only way is to elo decay (not play for a long time).

How long will it take?
    The time needed for a job all depends on your order. It varies on your specifications and my ability and schedule. However, I am able to provide a rough estimate if you want one. For example, a boost from Bronze 5 to Silver 5 (one full tier) would take me a minimum of a week. If you have any concerns about process being done, you can always contact me and I'll be sure to inform you.

Prices:
    The prices I have chosen reflect the amount of work and difficulty that it will take me to achieve your ELO boost. I decide to go for a per-win system because some people have extremely bad +/- of LP. For example, if you buy 5 wins, I'll have to go 5-0, 6-1 or 7-2 to fulfill your order. Going 5-5 does not constitute your order. If you plan on buying a bulk order, we can also negotiate a flat price for divisions.

Contact Info:
    Please say something either in the friend request message box on skype, or here if you plan on adding me (Just so I know who you are).

My rules:

I don't entertain scammers.
    Do not play solo queue on your account!
    50% upfront, the other 50% halfway through the job.

Payments:
    All payments will be done through paypal and be sent as gifts. (RP/Skins)

How To Order
    Fill out the following order form and message me on skype, PM or post on this thread:
    Code:

1. What server is the account on?
    2. What division is the account currently in?
    3. What division/tier do you want to boost to?
    4. How much LP are you currently at?
    5. How much LP do you gain per game?

(wts) na only! Elo boosting!