>>[Verified] DOGCat's Cheap Elo Boosting Service For NA/EU! Boosting Up To Diamond!<< menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dogcat200's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

●● [Verified] Dogcat's Low Price Elo Boost | Fast ✓ Cheap ✓ Safe ✓ | SALE 40% OFF ●●

Price Per Win:
    • Bronze: $2
    • Silver: $4
    • Gold: $5
    • Plat: $7
    • Diamond: $10

Additional Services:
    • Coaching: $15/Hr
    • Rush Order: $40 (You will be the first priority)

Reviews/Verification:

Originally Posted by kolinz View Post
    Completed. Very nice service. Recommended.

Thinks what's best for customers and understands people. Really nice guy.
    Originally Posted by smickers87 View Post
    Ordered a S1 - G5 boost, order was completed in one night, kept in contact with me throughout, fast and friendly service! I would recommend!
    Originally Posted by xKore View Post
    Just finished silver 1 to gold 5, finished it within a day. Very fast and reliable and certainly carried each game, there wasn't a single loss all the way up and into gold 5. I will definitely use his service again. It was a privilege to watch him play, made each win seem very easy!
    Originally Posted by YellowTree View Post
    Just got done confirming the delivery for my account boost through playerauction. This guy is great! He's easy to communicate with and finished my boost to the next division in one night! I'm new to purchasing boosts and he guided me through the whole process. I spectated a few of the games he played... and he carries. Hard. Haha. To any of you out there that are interested, I recommend him. Definitely coming back to purchase again, A+.

Edit: And not to mention, he's the cheapest :P

Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Got a boost to another tier and dogcat was incredible.

He wrecked AP mids, he wrecked as ADC's, he even dominated the lane as support. Watching him zone people completely over and over in lane was a privilege to watch.

He went something ridiculous like 20-6 and the K/D/R's were insane. A couple 10+ kills with zero deaths games and almost no games anywhere near even.

So many friend requests were sent after his utter domination it was great to see. He constantly kept me updated and worked tirelessly to get me through the divisions and eventually to the next tier.

He was incredible and I will use his service again. It makes me sad to see another great ELO booster appear here because it means now I have to make choices when I get boosting, and dogcat will be on my short list.
    Originally Posted by HelenKiller View Post
    Great service! Allowed me to talk to him on Skype to know how everything was going to go down. Although he lost a few games, he went like 40 and 3 with amazing scores. Carried every single time. Would definitely work with him again, was a pleasure, although he pleaded me to make an account here and write a review.
    Originally Posted by Carbon-xYz View Post
    Purchased Silver V to Gold V for a really great price. Dogcat was just sensational when it came to AP mid. He absolutely tore it up as Twisted Fate. Going nasty scores like 14/3/18 and 10/1/22.. Play great in any other role he was forced to play as well. He was always respectful, earning multiple honors from teammates, and enemies alike.

And the best best you ask? He completed it in 3 short days! Thats right, Silver V, to Gold V in just 3 days. I was extremely pleased to say the least, and plan to use Dogcats service again in the futuree
    Originally Posted by HunkFX View Post
    Good Job,hired silver v to gold v,all perfect,great communication too,not the most fast job because you know go out silver is like "when Morello´s turn on the button of trolls.." XD good bussines here guys
    Last edited by dogcat200; 07-03-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump bump bumpp

urgot's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Hmm....Your prices are the cheapest I've seen so far. Currently @ Gold 1 with 60 LP. Interested in Plat V. Added on Skype for more info.

urgot's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Completed Gold 1 to Plat V. This guy carries hard! Also kept communication with me on Skype. This guy has got my vouch!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by urgot View Post

Completed Gold 1 to Plat V. This guy carries hard! Also kept communication with me on Skype. This guy has got my vouch!
    Thanks for the vouch

Workload: Low

Still looking for jobs.......

Lurking's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)