★★ Thread Design [PayPal] - [FAST] ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thomasmortensen's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★ Thread Design [PayPal] - [FAST] ★★

Originally Posted by PR0j3cTc4RRY View Post
    I bought the service from him. I really enjoyed the quality of the service and it only took about an hour or even less!
    I got what i wanted and i would use him again.
    Originally Posted by x4kep View Post
    Contacted him, made a deal, looking forward to final result! My first impression is very positive, the guy knows what he is doing!
    Will get back here when the deal is done
    Originally Posted by zakanator View Post
    Did a really great job designing my thread, gave me plenty of updates along the way, so i could see how it was coming along and made customizations on the different things to how i asked. Well worth the money for a quality design.
    Originally Posted by ChefRBG View Post
    We contacted Thomas 24 hours ago because we were thinking of getting our OC trade thread updated. He finished his job fast and took criticism, feedback and ideas to him, and made the final result just the way we wanted it. Overall a really good experience of the sale and we will recommend this guy to everybody who wants a better looking forum thread
    Originally Posted by Auxspree1989 View Post
    Bought his service for my gold selling thread. *Very fast and professional work , overall very satisfied with his product. *Recommended for anyone that wants to upgrade their thread to a professional lvl

★★ Thread Design [PayPal] - [FAST] ★★